Chapter 14: Devour me (19+ Part)

The chaotic room a while ago now filled with inflamed and aroused ambiance, the mischievous adroushan before have gone from his body, his consciousness only focused to the lady in front of him showing vulgar move.

The duke gulped with nervousness didn't know what to do, hand trembled as he resist putting it on lady's thigh. On the other hand anika still remained to her position while eyes only dart to her prey

"Hey, you know we can still do the thing" Anika whispered in low seductive voice, it tickled adroushan completely deny the arousal but his shaft completely bulging.

His face remained blank but his instinct wanted to rage out, his skills in masking out his face were noticed by anika

"Ho.. I thought you wouldn't want that for the reason of we still didn't make a vow" Adroushan asked anika in oblivious way.

"Well.. I can change my mind anytime" her hands now avert on his inner thighs

Adroushan face now flushed in red, he didn't expect anika would do it out of nowhere without a second thought.

Anika's hands teased his bulging shaft, massaging it as if it was her mere pet, her eyes only eyed the embarrassed and aroused Duke.

"Ugh.." Adroushan moan out of nowhere

Anika thought he was adorable, Looking at his face actually stimulates her arousal. She didn't noticed the tickling sensation between her thighs looking for a shaft to filled her lower hungry groin.

She massage Adroushan's bulging meat simultaneously imagining what does it feels like when she inserted it inside of her. Her thoughts suddenly woken up by Adroushan's gripped on her wrist.

"I'm afraid I can't control it anymore" His eyes filled with fire, pleading for more, Can't resist Anika's good massage.

then suddenly he sprang out his meat, Anika was taken aback by his surprising move but can't control the surge of hunger below her body. Anika was now on the floor looking at the huge meat in front of her.

It's bigger than what she have thought, She imagined that it would be 3 fingers thick but it was far from that measurement, It's pinkish head produced transparent semen which where she learned from what she have read. It was actually similar to the women's when they are aroused.

"Don't just stare at it" Adroushan roared at her.

"What's the magic word?" Anika teased.

"P-please.. Goddamn it just do it" Adroushan said embarrassed by the words spouting out of his mouth just to get a felacio.

Without a second thought anika put her hands around his meat her tongue brushed its pinkish head.

"Ugh.." The room was now filled with sloppy sounds and adroushan's moan. Luckily there's no one in the room, The servants won't bother to open the door knowing what they are doing

Anika move her mouth up and down doing what she needs to do, She already read that while doing a fetattio, it only needs a tongue and mouth, using teeth would cause a pain to his skin.

"Ughhh... ha... fck you're so good" Adroushan blurted out.

Anika now swirls her tongue while looking at Adroushan, The couch was now a mess, The combination of Anika's saliva and Adroushan's semen was splurted out everywhere.

"uugghhh..." Adroushan feel like it is now his climax however, Anika stopped it.

"Why? Adroushan asked

"You can't cum yet, I want to do it too" Anika fight in defence.

She undressed her wedding dress as well as her undergarments. Adroushan gulped because of the beautiful view in front of him, he wanted to grab her and devour her but he resist his hands in doing so.

She lie on her back on the couch and spread her legs wide giving adroushan an access to eat her out.

"Now Devour me" Anika order adroushan with blissful face, it's as if hypnotizing the duke, Adroushan immediately lower his head, didn't noticed that they switch a position.

Adroushan first kiss her opening as if it was a lips, rummaging anika's labia and putting the his thumb on anika's clit circling to stimulate her.

"Uggh.... Yes moore..." Anika said with pleasurable tone.

"S-stop, I don't wanna cum yet, insert your thing inside of me" She said in embarrassed voice, and adroushan find her cute and sexy at the same time.

"As you wish.. ump" he hover above her and suddenly inserted his shaft, it slides easily because of anika's wet opening. However anika didn't expect that he would do it in a fast phase.

Adroushan's hip pounded inside of her, inserting his thing in and out. Both bodies were in unique ecstasy. The room was filled with skin slapping and desperate voices.

"M-more... Ha.. ugh.." Anika plead to adroushan in pleading voice.

"yeah.. You're so good" Adroushan replied back.

Anika didn't expect this moment to come, where she would asked a man to sleep with her, however her instinct and gut were in hunger of debauchery. The moment she saw Adroushan her lower groin was looking for his shaft. His masculine torso that was hard as rock, and calloused hands that were perfectly fir for her soft skin, all of that was Anika's fantasy.

Looking at adroushan she wanted more. She didn't know what she feels right now but one thing for sure. She wants his body. only him and nothing more.

"haaa...." Adroushan's shaft was twitching inside of her she felt it. And in order to make them both cum together She also move her hips in-sync of adroushan's pace

"Yess.... I- I think I'm Cumming" Anika shouted on him

"me too.."

"Ugghhh.."

"Haa.. ha.."

Adroushan's body flopped above anika, Anika was too tired to push adroushan, she can't helped but to let him lied above her and besides, adroushan's body was warm and comfortable, she didn't noticed that she was closing her eyes drifting away to sleep.