Chapter 6: Her Fetish

The sunlight seeps through inside of the room creating a natural light that makes the room looked lively, the sound of the birds chirping outside emerged to the sound of rustling and folding of papers that could be heard inside. Her long brunette hair dangling to her waist, hands on her chin while she paused for a while from reading a book. She gazes outside of the window admiring the scenery that looks like a painting. Suddenly she sighed out of frustration.

She will miss the peace of her mind forever once she got married. The image of her on her head where she's being problematic to her new household and having a hard time to adapt the new place can't really sink in really well.

She will miss her sanctuary as well as the books that were stack in the shelves perfectly. Right now she's reading her new book that was purchased secretly from the merchant that she trusted. A rated twenty one plus book. Her weird fetish becomes her hobby, her curiosity bothers her everyday once she become a teenager, wondering what would s*x feel like if you do it with the one that you love. During those days she only read educational book that were perfectly fit for her age when one day she heard the maids gossiping about "That"

Anika walked freely to the hallway holding her science book, on the way to her tutor when suddenly she caught the two maids whispering about something. She stops her pace and thought they were gossiping about their useless mistress.

"Did you really do it with rodrigo?" Rodrigo was the name of a man who delivers the sack of flour every two weeks.

"Well... yeah it was my first time" The maid answered shyly.

"Oh my!" The other maid shouted both hands covering her mouth.

Despite the vulgar words that the maid keep spouting, anika didn't bother to scold them thus she still stay hold on her feet curious on what are they talking about "What's her first time?" She thought.

"So what's the size of his *beep*?"

Anika who was standing there gasped because of the sudden question, the book that she was holding fell to the floor. The two maids turned their heads to where anika was, they shudder because of the loud thud. The shock and confuse face now turn into an embarrassment. The two maids bow their heads their faces flushed in red while doing another chores.

Anika stood there for a few more minutes while fixing her chaotic thoughts, and finally the composure that she have had come back to her body. She smirks evily and thought that her new colorful journey would begin so soon.

Various books that were came from different countries which contain unique superstitions and different views about coitus were stacked inside of the shelves far from the entrance she's keeping it as if it was her own treasure.

On the other hand her sex education books about the private part of a man and a woman were stack inside of her secret room where she can only access it. She collected those as a beneficiary to answer her curiosity. She even started to have her own motto in life,

"Sex is an art"

Once she promised herself that she would do the "cowgirl" position once she meet her soul mate, but her expectation were somewhat far from that.

She sigh again.

"I don't know what to do anymore"

She didn't realized the time as she is still in daze, her time inside of her own home are now limited the buzzing of the servants are now chaotic. The engagement party that soon will gonna happen five days from now are near. Also the wedding day, the most glamorous day of her life, the fitting of her dress, the jewelries that she will wear, the important people that they need to invite. All of them were a headache.

A sudden knock wake her up from her daze

"Milady the princess came to visit the manor" the maid breath heavily because of the unexpected presence of an important person suddenly visits their manor.

"Does the Royal Family doesn't know the word "Appointment"?"

"Milady it's important for you to refrain the words that you'll say from now on, your dignity as an aristocrat should be carried gracefully as you'll become a duchess soon." The maid lightly scolded her mistress as she has a point, but for Anika it was all bullsh*t.

She didn't want to be born noble in the first place her home itself was like a beautiful birdcage, the pampering, the dresses and jewelries that her father give and provide for her was an illusion. He invested to his daughter in order to gain a profit by selling his own daughter. She thought it's better to be a commoner; they are free to make a choice and free to whom you will love.

She completely ignored the maid and silently left the library with a sour face.