Chapter 2: Visitation

"Did you hear what everyone said?"

"Yeah. I can't believe that the duke was interested to a woman. Although I can't imagine the future duchess will be happy inside of this huge castle."

"Poor Lady"

The Duchy has gone wild when the Imperial Palace announced the sudden wedding engagement of Duke of Orton and the only daughter of the Count Ruve. Some pitied the woman who will be wed soon but most are relieved that the duke will finally produce an heir. The preparation made everyone run here and there doing the chores flawlessly.

It was all planned by the emperor. He's worried for the future of his nephew and most of all for the future of Duchy, the Emperor doesn't want the blood of the royal family to be cut off, and he knew most of the aristocrats were masking their own greed with a friendly face waiting to devour the Title from the duke, they thought he wouldn't produce an heir because of his interest with same gender. The sudden announcement made them furious, sad and disappointed. the Emperor kept insisting the duke to marry a woman, but the duke continuously ignored his request.

No he can't, not yet.

Until he have gone search for a suitable bride. A bride who will keep her mouth shut a woman who will not love him, a woman who will not seek an attention from him also to only bear a child. The future duke of Orton.

Anika Ruve the only daughter of a count. He did some background check for his chosen bride. She seems the type of a girl who will only surround herself with lots of jewelries and fancy high end clothes. She's suitable to be his wife.

"ehem. Ehem"

"I believe there's so many things that you should do instead of gossiping about our master" the butler interrupt the two maids

"I'm sorry Mr. Rollet" the maids continue their work afraid that Mr. Rollet will report the rumors about their master spreading inside of his own mansion.

...

"Ugh.. Ha.."

"Ha.. Ah.."

A drop of sweat coming from the forehead of man trickled to the back of his lover. His shiny black hair and sensual sharp face glistened from the bright light coming from the window only the sunlight witnessed the two bodies sexually joined together as if as one. The room filled with the sound of begging, Skin slapping and desperate voices, they didn't care if their voice will be heard by mere servants they shouldn't care as long as they reach the pleasure they've wanted.

"Ohh.. ha.."

"I think I-I'm gonna-"

He pound harder and harder waiting for his own body to reach the climax so is his lover. He didn't care if his lover would be in pain while doing the intercourse. That's what he always wanted, to see his partner to be in pain. It stimulates him to go harder, he enjoys the crying faces and the pleadings to stop and Instead of stopping he would go crazier, it satisfies his gut.

"Huff... Huff"

"Ha.."

The two masculine bodies finally detangled to each other, they lies on their back catching their breath and calming their pounding heart.

Knock knock.

"The preparations are ready your grace" The butler knocked before opening the door he let them finish off their business before knocking. The room was filled with the smell of their own loads. It screams sex

"Alright" the duke said finally getting up and grab his thin layer of clothing before coming to the bathroom to wash up.

"You're leaving already, aren't you tired?" his lover obviously asking him to stay whilst the castle are chaotic because of the sudden visit of a woman who is said to be wed to him.

"Tired? What do you think of me a weakling?" The duke scoffed before leaving the disappointed lover.

His lover ran his hand through his messy shiny blonde hair contemplating if he should leave the mansion, but he knew the duke, Their libido cannot be control if they were not satisfy, so he chose to stay.

"sigh"

...

Anika was woken up by the sound of bustling of the maids. She saw the maids busy while carrying a basin and fresh dry towel and beautiful dresses she needs to wear because of the duty that she needs to fulfill as the fiancé of a duke.

"Milady It's time to get up, the Lord said that we need to get ready, you are going to visit the Duke of Orton"

Her face become sullen because of another sudden announcement from her father.

Again. He should've sent a short notice before pulling some lame plan.

She screams inside of her head. She quickly gotten up and washed her face, the maid did their best to make her look good as they can, though they already knew that Anika is really a gorgeous woman.

Her beautiful long wavy brunette hair stood out especially during daylight and her small face, plump lips that could easily captivate the attention of a man and her curves that even the princess envy because of her hourglass body shape that highlighted her swollen breast.

Since when she was a child many nobles wants to engaged their sons to the daughter of a count. The count casually refused knowing that it will not benefit him by engaging her daughter into lowly status nobles, and now a sudden glimmer of hope gave him an opportunity to sell his daughter. He knew he will receive a lot of dowry from duke; they even plan on giving him some of the establishments and territories near the duchy.

What a shameless guy.

"Done Milady. I'm sure you'll get the attention of the duke" the maid chimed excitedly.

She wears a beautiful off shoulder light green dress and the cut sleeves were sheer and puffy revealing her sensual collarbones and shoulder blades as well as her long delicate arms that can be seen through her sheer sleeves, the dress really fits her well with her face and body. She looks like a seductive Goddess.

She just ignored the maid's commentary about her. She knew damn well that humans don't easily change their sense of taste.

Inside the carriage she didn't feel excited nor happy, clearly she's only upset and nervous because her father interrupts her sleep. And she will visit the castle of the duke of Orton for the first time.

That damn old bastard.

"We have arrived milady" the knight opened the door of the carriage assisting her while stepping off.

She deeply inhales and exhales slowly.

Don't be too nervous, don't expect anything. This is clearly a force marriage

She repeatedly says to herself amidst in the sudden rush, she could hear her heartbeat finally calmed down.

"Let's Go"