34. Who Is The Clingy One?

Start from the beginning

"Enjoying the view," Jungkook said and he laid his index finger on his towel, "But it would look even better if the towel was out of the picture."

I stood there pretty dumbfounded by what he said and I screamed at him, "PERVERT!"

I ran out and slammed the door shut before racing downstairs to the kitchen where Lily was busy preparing our lunch for school. She saw me and bowed.

"Good morning. You finished taking bath kind master?" she asked and I nodded.

"Don't call me kind master," I said and she blinked at me. Did she understand what I said? "Just call me Taehyung."

"I can only call you kind master. Young master probably won't allow me to call you by your name."

"I am pretty sure you are older than me," I softly chuckled but she just nodded. Smile or do something besides bobbing your head up and down, "So you have every right to call my name."

"I think young master would be jealous if I call your name," she said and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Jungkook...jealous?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

"Young master probably doesn't want other people to call your name because he loves you," she said and I slapped my forehead. So basically she thinks that Jungkook is an evil guy who will chop off the heads of those people who utter my name.

"Yah! You're thinking too much," I said and she sighed and went back to cooking. Will Jungkook actually do that? But I am his fake boyfriend. Whatever.

After eating breakfast and packing my bag, Jungkook made his entrance and I was busy sitting on the sofa with no work to do. I realized I woke up pretty early. How did I wake up? Because he was clinging onto me and then he puts the blame on me for being the clingy one! What an idiot!

"Let's go," Jungkook said and I looked at the time. There was still an hour left.

"It's too early."

"It takes approximately half an hour to get to school and if you add in the traffic it might take another ten minutes. So better hurry up," he left me and went out. Oh shit! I completely forgot that I was staying at his place. I grabbed my bag and quickly made my way towards the car which was parked outside. Unlike yesterday, this one looked like a common car. It is at least better than the other one which we rode in yesterday.

I got in the car and so did Jungkook. The driver came in and off we went away from the woods and to school. Just like Jungkook said, we reached school in less than an hour. I begged Jungkook to park the car a little further away from school to avoid gossips and rumors and after a long time of begging, he accepted it.

We got out of the car and I ran towards the school. But a certain someone grabbed my bag and pulled me back. I collided with his chest and glared at him.

"What the heck—"

"Your ankle," he pointed down and saw the fresh bandage on the ankle which was recently done by Lily, "If you run, it will start to bleed again."

"Yeah got it," I said and he let go of my bag. We walked to school side by side and I could hear the girls talking about us.

"Omg! Look! They are so cute together." Puke!

"I ship them. They are so handsome and meant for each other. Aish! My poor heart!" I am the only handsome one. The person next to me is a perverted ogre.

And that's what I heard from those yaoi obsessed girls. From the rest...not many nice remarks. They labeled me as his f**k buddy and I just ignored them as usual. Jungkook, on the other hand, was glaring at those people who bad-mouthed me. 

"TAEHYUNG!" I heard someone screamed from behind and something collided with my back. I staggered a bit before turning around to see Jimin beaming at me. I missed that smile so much!

"Yo, Jimin," I said and he smiled. He saw me with Jungkook and he smirked at me.

"You and Jungkook...Lalala~" he cooed and I face-palmed myself. Not you too, buddy!

"Nothing like that," I rubbed the back of my neck and he pouted.

"It will happen sooner or later," he said and suddenly his eyes looked behind me and it sparkled with joy. Wait...let me guess...Yoongi?

I was indeed correct. Yoongi was behind me and talking to Jungkook. From the look on my friend's eyes, he was whipped for Yoongi. Finally he moved on. I thought he was still stuck in the past.

The bell rang and everyone rushed into their classroom. I sat down along with Jungkook and laid my head on the table.

"Tae," Jungkook said and I turned my head towards him, "aren't you forgetting something?"

"Huh? Did I forget to bring the lunch?" I asked and he sighed.

"I knew it!" he said, "Think again."

"Uhmm...today is someone's birthday?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Uhmm...a new K-drama is going to release." He shook his head.

"Fairy Tail's 100 Year Quest is coming out as an anime," I asked and he face-palmed himself. What is it?

"What's today's day?" he asked.

"Friday?"

"Then what is on Friday?"

"Uhmm...it has been two weeks since you proposed to me?"

"That's not it! But you still remembered that. What a nice boyfriend I have!" he ruffled my hair and I smacked his hand away.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Today is the project. Did you get it?" crap! Shit! Holy chickens! Today is the day!

"I FORGOT!" I cried out and banged my head on the table. I heard him chuckle and got up to see him waving a pen drive at me.

"You must be lucky to have a boyfriend like me."

"Wow! You are the best!" I exclaimed with joy. He snickered and went back to sleeping. Thank god he has it. I have no clue what I would have done without him.

*******

Somewhere around Taehyung~

Crap! Crap! Crap! I want to kill him. Leishi chewed on her thumb's nail in frustration. Ugh! Darn that Taehyung! He has Jungkook now and Jungkook actually loves him. I thought it was fake but it was actually true.

He invited Taehyung to that mansion where uncle told us to stay after we get married and he personally invited him. Even that butler told me that they slept in the same room. Who knows what all did they do there? Ugh! This is killing me!

But the most important one, he even kept his Wi-Fi password as 'Tae is my baby'! He kept it as that...boohoo...he called Taehyung as his baby. His password always had some hundred digits in it and they were all random letters and numbers. But he kept the password as...waah! This is so annoying!

I got to separate them for good. Leishi come up with something. Suddenly an idea popped in her wicked brain and she cackled with an evil smile plastered on her face. Looks like the witch is back to break the fake couple's bond.

._._._._._._._._._._.

Thanks for 3.5K reads and 300+ votes!!! Never thought this book would reach this much...but thanks to all of you, it did!! Have fun reading this book and don't forget to vote and comment! If you find any mistakes, feel free to correct them. Have a nice day and Luv you all!!! Luv you 3000!!!

(❤ ω ❤)