Don't Eat the Dinner

Start from the beginning

Storm frowned, "Me and you both," she petted Smokey on his thick mane as he timidly licked her arm in return, "now you behave until Moo comes back," he just sighed through his nose in response.

As Sophie waited at the front door Storm went ahead to say her final goodbyes before meeting Sophie at the door.

Storm gave her a slight grin, "You ready to do this?"

"Not really," Sophie admitted sheepishly making Storm laugh.

"Love the attitude, Sophe."

They took deep breaths knowing that this was the last time that they'll see the town until they get back. This was a risky mission but they planned day and night for this the sense of readiness, but nervousness at the same time.

When twist the knob opened for them to finally stepped out meeting Ashley at the gates.

Nicóle led the two to the second floor of the mansion where most of the rooms were. Marisol looked around noticing that the floor almost looked like a hotel more than anything as they walked further and further down the hall.

She noticed that they stopped at what Marisol assumed to be the largest room up there considering that it was the only room with large doubled doors. She saw it had small imprinted silver letters that said "DON'T KNOCK UNLESS URGENT", on each door making Marisol kind of worried why Nicóle stopped here.

When Nicóle knocked there a soft voice coming from inside that called out. Marisol widened her eyes knowing who the voice belonged to, she started to go claw it open until Cobra was the first one to immediately grabbed the knob bursting it open without hesitation.

Marisol saw him frozen staring at the woman sitting on a bed as his expression matched his. In an instant, she leaped from the bed as Cobra sprinted towards her wrapping his large arms around her small, plump figure while she hung onto him for dear life.

"Mi bebe varon," Victoria breathed raggedly hugging him tighter, "I'm so glad you're alright."

"I thought I'll never see you again," he cried as tears began to stain his shirt.

She pulled away pulling his head down to her level showering his face with many kisses then examined it frantically turning it from side to side.

"Did he hurt you?" she asked in dismay as she kept turning him around, "starve you? Anything?!"

Cobra chuckled, "I'm fine, mamá, just kept us in that basement forever," then he looked up the bed frowning then back her hesitantly, "did . . . he hurt you . . . ?"

She blinked then shook her head, "That doesn't matter, mijo, what matters is—"

"He did, didn't he?" Cobra said lowly as Victoria just looked down staying quiet and Nicóle wincing, "I'm going to fucking kill him!!"

As he was about to march out the room his mother grabbed him by the hand to stop him, "It's alright, Cobra, I'm alright, see?"

He turned to her with scorching eyes, "It doesn't matter! He must have caused you so much pain, I'm going to find him and make him suffer."

"There's no time for that," Marisol butted in between the two, "apparently there's an event that he needs us to be and that explains why we're out so randomly."

"Oh, Marisol, you're okay," Victoria leaped into her arms as if she ignored everything she said and just focused on her presence, "you're okay, aren't you?"

She rolled her eyes smiling hugging her back, "I'm okay, Tori, it's good to see you too."

Nicóle just stood in the doorway frowning sadly not knowing how her mother would feel if she saw her again like this working with Miguel. But she realized that she didn't have any choice at this point since Miguel ordered her to the event as well.