21. Tell Me

He gasps as he hears me speak and it goes dead silent for about two seconds. I wait for the backlash. For the hit or slap but it never comes.

"Grace?" he says softly. I look back up at his face to see tears in his eyes, "did you just speak? Was that you?" he asks as if he doesn't believe me and there is a ghost in the room.

I just nod my head and put my head back on my knees, curls up in a ball. Well here goes him leaving. I might as well head out the door now. Maybe get a head start before nightfall.

Thats even if I make it more than a couple hours. I wonder where I'll go.

No pack is going to want me after hearing about me. I'm dirty, I'm used, I'm worthless, I'm nobody.

"Princess what do you mean broken? Tell me whats wrong, tell me what hurts, I want to fix it" he says. He even sounds convincing, like somebody he will actually want me to stay around after he hears about this.

"Grace I think now is a good time to talk about what happened to you, don't you think? It bothers you a lot and I really think its important I know where you came from or why you have bruises and scars from so long ago" I just stay silent, "please princess I need to know" he begs while leaning his head on my shoulder. We are now sitting on the ground, me curled up in a ball and him wrapping himself around me, why he evens wants to be near me or wants to be touching me is a mystery to me.

"They took me" I whisper. I lift my head up and see him looking at me completely concentrated on what I'm saying.

"Who took you?" I don't answer. Talking is just so weird.

"Did they take you from your house?" I nod

"Did they take you from your pack?" I nod again.

"Okay well maybe we can find your pack and tell them you are okay. I'm sure they are wondering where you are by now" I start crying again, I doubt they are looking for me, it's been about ten years, they probably gave up. Moved on.

"How long did they have you angel?"he asks quietly.

"Ten years I think, maybe a little less than that" I shrug.

"WHAT?! he suddenly yells. I jump at his loud voice and brace myself for the kick or punch or anything at all really. When he doesn't do anything I look up and see his pitch black eyes staring right at me.

Still fuming he picks me up and sits me on the edge of the bed. 

What surprises me is that instead of attacking me he places me at the edge of the bed and walks away and starts pacing the room running his hands through his hair roughly.

"What did they do to you Grace?!" I just look down "Grace tell me what they did! I am going to kill them, I am going to kill them all, I swear I'm going to kill them" he keeps mumbling about death and what not while I watch him get increasingly worked up.

"Did they hurt you Grace?" I just nod looking down, here we go. He punches the wall next to the closet.

"Did they keep you locked up?" I nod again and a lamp goes flying off his desk in the corner. I am full on sobbing wondering if he is going to come for me next.

"D-Did they rape you?" I don't respond but instead start crying louder and curl myself into a ball onto the edge of the bed. I can feel my heartbeat going too fast and I am starting to have a hard time breathing.

Next thing I hear is the desk go flying across the room

Please, no no no, not again please no no no..

I say this over and over in my head and a couple second later the door to the bedroom opens and Hazel and Dave are standing in the door way with Brittany and Caiden behind her and a confused Cole behind them. I am sobbing uncontrollably and I can't breathe correctly.

Hazel looks around the room at everything broken and looks towards me crying and finally at James who is still punching and destroying things.

"James!" Dave yells. He looks over to see the group of people standing in the doorway as they slowly move into the room. I look over and James' eyes' are obsidian, completely black with no hint of his warm chocolate color to them.

"James please calm down, you need to calm down" Hazel slowly says. She makes a move to come to me and he growls and step towards her in front of me. I can barely breathe and I'm making a wheezing sound now.

"James look at what you are doing. You are scaring Grace. Whatever it is we can talk about it. We can fix it but you need to calm down and let me see Grace" he growls at that and makes a step towards her.

Dave quickly steps in front of Hazel protecting her from James. My vision is starting to have black dots everywhere and I realize in a couple of minutes I am going to pass out.

"James, calm down. Hey James look at Grace, look at your mate! She can't breathe. You are scaring her too much. You need to let us help, you need to let us see her before she passes out or worse. Just look at her James..."

After that I think I see James turning around but I can't be sure because a second later everything goes black.

*Vote or Comment!<3*