13. Cece

We spend the rest of the day in his bed laying down watching movies and him bringing up dinner which was just a couple sandwiches and chips. The night passes smoothly but as soon as it become time to go back to sleep I get nervous. Aside from waking up under his arm, we haven't been physically close all day. Will he want to cuddle again?

Do I want to cuddle again?

"Princess do you want to go to bed now? It's nearly midnight" he looks over at me. Right now we are both sitting down on the bed after just finishing another movie Titanic. That was a really sad movie.

I just nod my head and he goes to get PJ's and a new shirt for me.

"Do you want to shower again? You will have to take a bath so you aren't standing and I'm not sure if you can get those stitches on your feet wet." I just nod my head and he picks me up and bring me in the bathroom. He sets me on the counter, runs the bath and sits me on the edge of the tub.

"I'll be back in about ten minutes okay? I'll be right outside the door if you need me, just knock on the wall" with that he walks out and I slowly go through the process of taking his t-shirt off and getting in the tub.

Ten minutes later I am trying to lift myself out of the tub and reach for the towel hanging off to the side. Once i am finally out i wrap the towel around myself and lay on the floor exhausted. A couple seconds later I hear a knock on the door and James walks in. When he looks down at me he looks concerned.

"Grace? Are you okay? Did you fall?" he comes over to try and lift me up but I just hold out my hand for him to stop. I really don't feel like moving again.

"Well I had Hazel drop off some clothes earlier today while you were sleeping and you can put on some PJ's when you are ready" I just nod my head and close my eyes for a minute.

After a couple minutes of laying there I sit up and look around for the clothes to see them in James' hand. I hold out my hand and he hands them to me, I give him a small smile and then look towards the door. His face gets a light shade of pink to it.

"Right well I'll be out there, just knock on the door when you are done"

After a slight struggle i get thee light pink shorts on and the matching flowy long sleeve shirt on. When I feel the material, it's not rough like the clothes I used to have but rather very soft. I knock on the door and James comes in and lifts me up and puts me on the bed.

"Okay well goodnight Grace" he moves to walk away and instantly grab his arm. He looks down at me and I look at the bed. Realizing what i just ask my face gets red and I let go of his arm. "Do you want me to sleep with you? I won't touch you, I can stay on my side if you want." I can practically head his smile while he is talking.

I slowly nod my head yes while scooting over to the other side so he can sleep on that side. He lowers himself down and turns off the light on the nightstand.

"Goodnight princess" After a few minutes of rolling around and occasionally looking over at James to see him with his eyes closed on his back I move another couple of inches closer to him. As if he can see me he moves his arm out so there is enough space for me to curl up next to him if I want to.

After a few minutes of deliberation i move over and curl myself under his arm while holding onto the side of his shirt with my hand. His arm moves closer pressing into my back and in minutes I am sleeping soundly.

----

The rest of the week passes that way with us hanging out in his room and watching movies and him telling me things about his pack and his family. His parents, William and Isabelle, are both alive and very happy. They live in their own house away from the pack house now that James is the alpha.

We have been in the pack house the entire week but since we are on the sixth floor and the entire floor is the alphas, I haven't seen any of the pack. The day we went down for breakfast everybody was still asleep and I haven't stepped out of the room since.

I am now more comfortable around James but there is no way I want to meet the pack. James explained more in detail about mates and marking and all of that, which was a very embarrassing thing because I got confused when he talked about completing the mating process.

I'm not ready for that and James said we don't have to but whenever I am ready or if I want to we can. He did say he would have to mark me before I meet the pack. That scares me because he says it will hurt for a couple of seconds. But he also said if he marks me, the pack will know I am his mate and they will never try to hurt me if they know.

I am very glad about that.

Right now it is Friday and Jams says he has to go help with the pack since he has been gone all week. He called Hazel and she should be coming over with Callie soon to hang out for the day. We are having a 'girls day' but I don't know what Hazel's idea of a girls day includes. I can't even walk still.

"Gracieeeeeee!" Yells Callie running into the room. At the mention of that name my throat starts to close and I am breathing heavy. Why does everybody need to call me that?! Within seconds I am on James' lap and he is trying to get me to look at him

"Grace look at me, GRACE, breathe Princess everything is going to be okay. You are fine, everything is fine, nobody is going to hurt you." as I listen to his voice i slowly but surely calm down and my breathing is back to normal. I look up and give him a small smile before I look over to see Callie in Hazel's arms looking very upset.

"Grace whats wrong? Why are you crying?" Callie asks.

I just smile back at her and bury my head in James' chest breathing in his scent.

"Callie please don't call Grace Gracie anymore. She doesn't like that nickname and it makes her upset okay?" James gently but firmly says.

"Okay! Can I call her something else then? Like my own special nickname?"

"Sure as long as Grace is okay with it" James looks down at me and I just nod my head.

"Can I call you Cece?" Callie asks. I nod my head and smile. Cece. I have never been called that before.

"Okay well i need to head down and see Dave and start on some work. If you need me princess I'll be one floor down on the fifth floor with all of the offices or out on patrol with some of the guys. If you need me just have Hazel contact me okay?" I nod my head and he gets up while placing me back on the bed and kissing my forehead and walking out the door.

"Okay so whose ready to paint some nails?"

*Vote or Comment!<3*