16. Kiss me

After dinner everybody helps clean up while James pulls me into his lap whispering in my ear about how happy he is that I met his friends and he thinks me going out with the girls next week will be fun. I just sit there and nod my head listening to his voice while my hands play with his hands in front of me and my head lays back on his shoulder.

After a few minutes everybody goes to go into the living room to watch a movie while Hazel and Dave say they are going to check on Callie who is still asleep from this afternoon, wow she must really be tired.

All the girls say how excited they are to go shopping and with that they all head off to the living room leaving me and James still sitting at the table.

James turns me around so I am facing him and I blush at how close our faces are. Maybe he will kiss again..do I want him to kiss me again?

Yes.

"Do you want to go watch the movie or head back up?" he asks staring into my eyes. I just shrug my shoulder while shrugging.

"Well you have had a very eventful day with Hazel and dinner so why don't we go back up and we can hang out for a little before bed" I nod my head while he stands up with me in his arms, my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist.

---

Once we make it upstairs he puts in a movie called Finding Nemo and I am pretty sure I remember seeing this before I was gone.

When James comes back to the bed he sits against the headboard. He reaches over and before I can think about it I flinch back and he gets this hurt look and pulls his arms back and faces towards the movie. I feel guilty and I actually do want to sit with him so I crawl over and sit in between his legs and lean back against his chest. When he doesn't move, I grab his arms and place them around me so they are wrapped around my waist.

Once I settle in I feel him relax against me and he rubs his thumbs in circles over my hips. While he is doing this, I can't concentrate on the movie and I become very aware of how close he is to me. Does he like sitting like this?

Would he want to kiss me?

I turn around in his lap and face him straddling his waist. When I look into his eyes he is staring at me slightly confused as I stare up at him.

"You okay princess?" he asks. I life my hand up and place my hand against the side of his face. I can feel his slight stubble starting to grow in along his face and I suddenly wonder how it would feel against my face if we kissed. I feel my cheeks heat up as I realize what I was just thinking. Why would he want to kiss me? I am damaged. Used by other guys. He just stays with me because he has to.

At this thought my eyes water, this whole week we have become close and I somewhat trust him now. I didn't think I could actually like a person before. I think I like him but I dont even know what that is like.

When he sees my eyes watering, he grabs my face with his hands and wipes the tears away before they can escape.

"Princess you gotta tell me whats wrong baby. Let me fix it. Whats going through your mind?" he waits for my response, though knowing I probably won't talk. I slowly lean in to kiss him but stop a couple inches away from his face.

When he doesn't move away I lean farther and then our lips connect and I feel those same sparks I feel often but they become suddenly stronger. We start kissing, our lips moving in sync when he licks my bottom lip. I don't know how to do any of this but I open my mouth and we start kissing back and forth our tongues going back and forth in a sort of dance.

When the kiss starts to get heated he pulls away and looks at me

"Princess, don't get me wrong I love kissing you but I don't know how much I can hold my wolf back and I don't know how much you are ready for" while Tucking my hair behind my ear he waits for my answer.

I run my finger over his lips and kiss him one more time before turning back around. He lays us down and we watch the movie and then go to bed.

*Vote or Comment!<3*