31. Elephant in the Room

*Another lovely cover, which do you guys like best? Important announcement at the end!*

James and I walk downs stairs holding hands after our talk in the doorway. I feel better, but despite what James says, I know he wishes all of this wasn't so difficult. Nobody should have to put up with my drama.

We enter the kitchen to see all of the food being laid out. Cinnamon rolls, waffles, fruit, cereal, anything you could possibly want for breakfast really.

James make me a plate, knowing I won't even eat half of it, but he tries anyways. My appetite has gotten better but sometimes I just can't eat and or I am not hungry. I have gained some more weight and I hope that makes James feel better.

We sit down at the table in our same seats from yesterday and everyone silently begins eating. I see Dante next to Aria and I give him a small smile, which he returns before getting a pained look on his face and focusing back on his food.

I really hate seeing him beat himself up over this. It's not his fault. It's nobodies fault but hers.

It is deathly silent in the dining room. Even James' parents aren't trying to make small talk. I have a feeling I know the question going through all of their minds but nobody wants to be the person to ask. Will I go back? Will I let my family know I am alive?

"Grace?" James looks down at me from his seat next to me.

'Do you want to tell everybody that you know who set you up with the rogues? Nobody knows but me baby. I think you should decide what you want to do about it. Your family would probably be very excited to see you alive and well and I know this may not be the best time but sooner or later you will have to go back. Dante can't hide this from them forever' he finishes trying to gauge my reaction to this.

I nod my head and turn around facing the front.

'Just wait until after breakfast, we will tell them everything. I don't want any flying food' I whisper back in my head. I then speak aloud.

"Can we all talk in the living room after breakfast?" I ask quietly. I hear a chorus of 'yes's and 'thats a good idea' and 'whatever you would like' the last one came from James. He leans over and places a small kiss on my cheek before turning to his food. After that everyone continues and eats making small talk, avoiding anything to do with Dante or my family or what I am going to do. I am very grateful for that.

---

A half an hour later after we finish breakfast and are all sitting in the living room. James Hazel and I are on one couch with everybody else scattered throughout the room. Dante and Aria are sitting together, with William and Isabelle standing on either side of them. Dave is standing next to Hazel who is sitting next to me. Scattered on the floor is Emma, Rose, Cassidy, Brittany, Mac, Ethan, Jackson and Caiden. Cole is even here standing in the doorway.

I thought they should all know, they are all my friends now.

James looks over at me and I look down playing with my hands nervously before taking a deep breathe.

"I know you all wonder what I want to do, about my family and stuff. But there is something else, something I haven't told anyone but James yet" I pause as I hear some people take deep breathes, probably preparing for what I am about to tell them.

"I know who is responsible for helping the rogues take me" I finish quietly. Chaos ensues, with everybody wondering why James hasn't gone after them and who it is.

"Hey! Everybody be quiet!" James says sternly; he then looks down at me, "do you want to tell them? I can if you want" he adds while grabbing one of my hands and interlacing our finger. I give his hand a small squeeze.

"No I need to do this" I smile a little before looking over to Dante "it was your mom, my Aunt Molly"

Again, chaos ensues.

*****I just started another book, called The Powerful Mate. It's different from this one, more humor and action. But still some touchy feely and not the perfect life for either main character. Go check it out the first chapter is up now! I will have the second one up in a couple of days and if I get 8 votes on this chapterz with 5 comments on you favorite part and at least 5 votes with 5 comments in the first chapter of The Powerful Mate, then I will upload another chapter in both stories by Tuesday! As always vote and comment if you like it so far!*****