18. Scary Movies

The girls and I all sit down and eat lunch together and afterwards we clean up and decide to watch a movie in the living room. Hazel goes to put Callie for her afternoon nap and then we all go and watch a movie.

After the first movie the girls put in another movie. I think this is a scary movie because it is called Paranormal Activity. The beginning starts out kind of slow so after about 10 minutes the girls turn to me and smile. I look back confused. Hazel is the first to speak.

"So you seem a lot more comfortable around James now" she smiles at me. I nod my head still wondering where this is going.

"So have you guys kissed?" Brittany throws in. I quickly blush when I think of nights right before bed where we usually kiss for a couple minutes. Wow are they forward with their questions.

"OOHHH MY GOSH!" they all squeal. I just start laughing and cover my flaming face with my hands.

"So you kinda like him now huh?" Rose asks. My faces gets even more red if thats possible and I shrug my shoulders.

In some way I guess I do. He has been really nice to me and helping me the second I need something. He has become one of the only people I have trusted in a long time and I really hope it continues this way. But then again he could turn at any moment. I just don't what to expect. A small part of me is telling me that he would never hurt me and another part of me is reminded of everything about my past.

They notice my distant look and start talking about what store they plan on going to tomorrow. I have never heard of any of them before now but thats not a surprise. After about 20 minutes it falls silent again and we watch the movie.

An hour later the movie is very scary and I am hiding behind a blanket with Hazel on one side of me and Emma on the other. The rest of the girls are on the other couch under their blanket. Something is about to pop out I can tell so I cover half with my face behind my hands peeking my eyes out to see.

"Hey girls!" the second we hear that we all scream and jump up before hiding under our blankets.

I can feel myself shaking along with Hazel and Emma and we all have a death grip on each other still freaking out.

"Girls girls its okay its just us!" Someone pulls back the blanket and we scream again. I look up and I see Dave and Mac standing over us while Caiden, Jackson and Ethan are in front of the other couch pulling the girls from their blanket. Once I see its them I try and calm down but my heart is just going so fast.

The girls jump into their mates arms and I stay on the couch trying to breathe.

"Grace? Grace are you okay?" I look over and Cole is in the doorway staring at me. I just nod my head and look down while trying to breathe. "Do you need me to get James? He is right upstairs" I just shake my head.

I can't lose it because of a scary movie. It was just a movie. And the guys weren't even trying to scare us.

Breathe. Grace just breathe. Just a movie. Just the guys.

You are okay.

Hazel sits back down next to me and rubs my back gently.

A couple minutes later my breathing is back to normal and my hear rate had slowed down.

I look up at everybody and smile while they are still looking at me concerned.

"So how about now more scary movies for a while?" Hazel suggests and I laugh a little and the tension in the room is broken.

A couple minutes later everyone is just sitting down on the couches and talking while I sit and listen. A couple minutes later James comes through the doorway and I jump up and hug him really tightly.

"You alright angel?" I jut nod my head and bury my face in his chest. "Hazel what's wrong? What happened?" he is instantly concerned.

"Nothing we just watched a scary movie and the guys walked in and scared us on accident. Grace got really scared but she is okay" Hazel says. He looks back down at me

"You okay angel?" I nod my head again and he hugs me. He give the best hugs. Where you hold on really tight and you don't ever want to let go.

He picks me up and brings me to the kitchen, "You hungry?" he asks.

I just shrug my shoulders. the girls and I ate about 4 or 5 hours ago so I'm not really hungry.

"Grace you heard doctor Richard. You have to at least eat three meals a day. Come on I'll make you a sandwich" he sets me on one of the stools and starts getting the stuff to make my sandwich while I watch.

I just watch his body as he walks around the kitchen, his faces gets all concentrated on making the sandwich, also watching his muscles flex while he moves, wondering what it would feel like to run my hands over his abs...

"See something you like princess?" he doesn't even look up at me but I can see the smirk in his voice. Realizing I was just being very creepy my faces gets beet red and I look down and fiddle with my hands in my lap.

"It's okay sweetheart you can look all you want. This is all yours" still smiling he comes over and puts a plater in front of me while taking his own plate and sitting down. My face gets even hotter and is probably about the color of a tomato right now.

Great.

Just Great.

*Vote or Comment!<3*