Yuri X Victor

You're probably wondering what took me so long to do this ship. Honestly I'm also mad at myself for not doing it sooner. Okay on to the fan fic. Enjoy!
                          _______________
Yuri pov

Oh god I can't believe I'm engaged to the hottest and best ice skater in the world. Let me explain Victor Nikiforov is the most amazing skater in the world. And somehow he came to Japan to coach me! YURI KATSUKI! The pork cutlet bowl of skating. I didn't deserve him. He was like a god and I was his peasant. I love him. And he loves me. Although he could have anyone else but he chose me!

I kept think about how I was not worth Victor while slowly taking my breakfast. I didn't like having these thoughts off not being worth to be with Victor. But I can't help it when he's so beautiful and I'm jealous of every woman and man due to the fact Victor was bisexual. I kept eating my breakfast while Victor came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
'Good morning Yuri <3'
I stayed quiet.
'What are you thinking of?'
'Don't get mad okay....'
'What's wrong?'
'Its just ... Just ... You're like this hot super model of a skater ... But then you see me ... And there are other people who'd want to be with you ... Am I really who you want?'
'Yuuuuurrri! How long have you thought this way?'
'I always thought that ... Way'
'Don't! I love you so much you don't need to worry about that'
'But I'm jealous of all those people who are all over you. I just want you!'
'You already have me you idiot!'
'How are you so su_mfttt!'
I was cut off but Victor giving me a deep kiss. And puts his hands were on my hips. Circling his thumbs along his hip bone. He finally let me breathe from the kiss.
'You know I could show you how much I love you Yuri<3'
He started to kneed my crotch. Getting harder as he pressed on me.
'a_ah'
'whats this my little pork cutlet.'
'ahh!'
'you want some of me?'
He starts to take my clothes off and continues to pump me off while he took his own clothes off. Then he started sucking me off. He bopped his head up and down taking me all.
'ahh v_victor! I'm going to_'
He popped off and stopped. He thrusted himself on to my dick. And started to go up and down. I started to thrust harder hitting Victor's prostate.
'AHH! Yuri!'
I switch our positions and keep thrusting harder and faster. We were both moaning, the sound of slapping skin filled the room.
'I'm coming Victor'
'me too!
We both came. I was still was inside of Victor.
'wow! Yuri your Eros was out of this world'
As he was talking he kept grinding against me.
'Yuri! You're getting hard again, energetic aren't we?'
'Victor your so sexy'
He grinded again.
'ahhhh'
I started thrusting again. Thrusting in and out. Until we both came again.
'i love you Yuri'
'i love you too'
                        ______________
The end. Tell me if you liked it and send requests.