Arthur X Merlin

Merlin pov
Ughhhh fucking Arthur he just so annoying. Do that Merlin, do that Merlin, go there Merlin, get that Merlin. Ughhhh he just frustrates me!
'Fuck why does he have to be so annoying!'
And the worst of it all! The worst of all. Is that I'm in love with him. It hurts Seeing him being all flirty with Gwen.
*Starts to tear up*
'fuuuuck'
*Starts to cry*
'why? Why does it have to be him! He's a fucking bully, an asshole, a stupid prince, a very tall and muscular prince, with his stupid pretty eyes, and his stupid face. GOD! FUCKING HELL'

Author pov
I was hearing Merlin in his room. I was doing my nightly patrol and I saw him go home. I was going to come and annoy him but instead I saw him have a full on break down. And it's all my fault, I did everything I could not to burst in and comfort him but then he'll know I was creeping on him. I saw Merlin get up and enter another room. I presume that's the bathroom. I quietly enter his house. Now now I know what your thinking this is breaking in some ones home. But this is nothing, I'm just looking for Merlin who works for me. Anyway I slowly tiptoe to the room he entered in. And OH MY GOD what a sight to behold. Not only was the door slightly open, there was Merlin naked in his shower. WOW he's got some ass. Wait! What no this is Merlin, a man you can't be thinking of that. But then why am I here. I just came to tease him. I didn't plan to be creeping on him showering. And after watching that breakdown.... I know he's in love with me... But I don't see why I just bully him. Ugggggh this is so confusing. That's it I'm going to leave.

3rd pov
As he was about to leave but then he heard.
M : 'ahhhh! Arthur'
He turns around to see Merlin fingering his ass. Oh how sexy he looked. Arthur felt his pants tighting. Merlin was facing the wall and his eyes closed enjoying his masterbaiting.
M : 'ahhh! More give me more!'
He was turning around, so Arthur hid behind the door. Merlin quickly opening his bathroom cabinet and grabbing a bright pink dildo about 9 inches. He went back to the shower and continued his masterbaiting.
M : 'AHH! Yes Arthur! So big'
Arthur went back to watching Merlin. He couldn't wait anymore. He wanted to fuck Merlin senseless. He slowly entered the bathroom. He shut it closed and locked making a loud bang. Merlin turned around and was shocked to see the person in front of him.(the dildo was still inside of him)
M : 'ARTHUR WHAT THE FUCK! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE!!!!'
A : 'since the start of your breakdown'
M : 'what the actual fuck you know ho creepy that is!'
*As he was ranting Arthur quickly undresses*
M : 'like you can't do this. People will think something is up and you'll get in_'
His jaw drops. Arthur was standing there naked with a huge boner. No joke his dick was 11 inches.
A : 'cat got your tongue?'
Merlin blushed as Arthur approached closer. There were now only a few inches apart. They could feel eachothers heat. Arthur softly grabbed Merlin's chin and leaned in for a kiss. But stopped a few seconds before.
A : 'can I?'
M : 'o_okay'
They had a sweet and tender kiss. Which turned into a hot steamy make out season. Honestly none of them new how this happened but they're both happy about.
(There both in the shower now)
A : 'want something better than that plastic thing you got in that pretty asshole of yours HUH?'
*Arthur pulled Merlin's hair*
M : 'ah! Yes please I want you to fuck me!'
Arthur put his hand in front of Merlin's mouth.
A : 'suck!'
Merlin obeyed his order. Meanwhile Arthur was busy sucking and playing with Merlin's nipples. He slid his other hand down to Merlin's dick. He started to rub it making the smaller male moan onto his fingers. Arthur continued giving Merlin hickeys and love bites on his fare skin. He moved his hand off his dick and went to the dildo which was currently in Merlin's ass. He gives it a hard trust.
M : 'AHH! AR_thur! Please I want you!'
A : 'who knew you could be so lewd'
M : 'please! Arthur!'
A : 'awww baby but I like to hear you beg'
*He thrusts the dildo in and out faster*
M : 'AHH! PL_Ease! I wa_nt you inside me!! D_daddy!'
A : 'if you say so!'
Suddenly Arthur turns Merlin around for him to face the wall. His arms pinned above his head with one hand. The other hand pulling out the dildo that was in Merlin.
A : 'are you sure?'
Arthur didn't want to do anything that Merlin didn't want. He was still a Prince and a Prince always gets consent. Merlin nods. Arthur didn't want to hurt him so he slowly entered Merlin to get used to his tightness
A : 'Merlin can I move?'
M : 'y_yeah!'
Arthur slowly thrusts in and out and then picks up the speed.
M : 'AH! THERE! GO HARDER THERE PLEASE!!!!!!!'
A : 'okay baby!'
Arthur thrusted harder into Merlin's sweet spot. While he thrusted inside, he made out with Merlin. Both of them powered with lust. Merlin was practically moaning and lost to pleasure.
M : 'im close!'
A : 'me too! Want me to cum inside?'
Merlin nods this drives Arthur crazier and thrusts harder and faster. Until finally they both came. Arthur wasn't done. Hi picked Merlin up to his bedroom and placed him on the bed.
A : 'another round?'
Merlin didn't even answer he just wrapped his legs around Arthur's waist.

Time skip brought to you by a full night of sex.

Arthur pov

I wake up with Merlin cuddling into my chest. How can someone be so cute. I decided to go make some breakfast for both of us. I slowly get out of bed not want to wake up the sleeping beauty. I put some pants on and go to the kitchen. I look into the fridge. My cooking skills aren't the best but I know the basics to survive. So I make some simple bacon and eggs.
M : 'please don't burn my house down'
A : 'good morning to you too'
I turn the stove off and serve breakfast.
A : 'sit'
M : 'can't sit it hurt'
A :*blush* 'oh sorry about that! Here sit on my then better than a cold chair.'
M : 'okay...'
Merlin sat on my lap. Has he always been this small? We eat our food, then I wrap my arms around Merlin and stay like that for a bit.
M : 'you know you have work to do prince'
A : 'oh yes and it's right in front of me...*smirk*'
Hit hit me. It didn't hurt but I acted it did.
A : 'oww'
M : 'Arthur your not getting out of your job of being Prince!'
A : '*sigh* fiiiine...'
He got up from my lap. We both changed into our normal clothes after taking a shower separately because Merlin didn't trust me not to do anything. Once we both finished we go to the castle. We both silently agreed to act our usual selves. So I told him his jobs to do.
A : 'polish my armour, sharpen my sword, groom my horse, clean my room and make me dinner'
M : 'yes sir!'
I went close to his ear.
A : 'please take it easy today. And come to my room tonight'
M : 'okay'
We both head off to do their jobs but not before I smacked Merlin's ass. When no one was looking.
M : 'arthur!'
He screamed shouted at me with a blush on his face. Awww so cute.

The end