Eren x Levi

(Levi is bottom in this one)

Smutt warning

Eren Pov

I finally have enough confidence to ask Levi for me to top. We've been dating for a few months now. So here i am in front of his office ready to go in. *knock knock*

Levi : Yes?

[enters] Eren : Hey Levi

Levi : what is it Eren?

Eren : i was just wondering something....

Levi : [turns round to face him] What is it?

Eren : i was wondering if you'd be willing to bottom?

Levi : Pft you want to top?

Eren : Yes!

Levi : Okay! I'll let you top once you seduce me.

Eren : Challenge accepted!

Levi : just don't come upset that you failed the challenge.

[Eren leaves]

Ok time to think about my plan. How am going to seduce Levi, he's quite hard to please. Ok time to read up on some books i stole from the library. Hmmm..... Levi and i have always done it either in my room or his. I wonder what he'd think if we did it outside. Hmmm...maybe in the garden. Place is good, but still don't know how to seduce him. What about i ignore him for a couple days.... yes then he'll be horny... i think this will work.

[ONE WEEK LATER]

My plan is not going to plan. Levi also looks like he's ignoring me which wasn't my intention. He just give me orders i do them and that's it. We haven't talked in a week. Sigh end of another, i guess this plan is a fail. I tried to talk to him too today but he just turned round and left the room.

[ANOTHER WEEK]

So i was just siting in my room when Levi barge in my room drunk and in tears. which are both a first.

Eren : Woah Levi what happe_

Levi : SHUT UP AND SIT

[sitting on the bed]

Levi : [while sobbing] do you not love me anymore? Why have you been ignoring me? is it because i did something?

Eren : Levi no that not it at first i was ignoring for my plan on seducing you but when i went to talk to you you ignored me, and every time i tried talking to you, you kept avoiding me.

Levi : So you Still love me? 

Eren : of course i do [hugging]

Levi : i thought you didn't that's why i ignored you

Eren : Have i ever stopped loving you Levi? *kiss*

Levi : i'm sorry

Eren : i'm sorry too. Look at you i made you cry. Humanity's strongest soldier crying because of me. The titan trouble kid.

Levi : I haven't cried in so long. *sniff*

Eren : I don't want anyone to see you like this, *licks tears* these are precious tears of Levi *lick tears**kisses nose* You can stop crying. I'm here.

Levi : *sniff* you're an idiot

Eren : that i am. But i'm your idiot *kiss*

Levi : mhmmm *kiss* hat you are [now sitting on Eren's lap and making out]

I missed this so much. I trail my hands on Levi's back, slowly moving to unbutton his shirt. (i think you know where this about to go) kissing and biting his chest, sucking on his nipple. we continue making out while taking our clothes off. I started to grope his ass as we kissed. I reach over to my bedside table and grab the lube. Put some Lube on my hand an trow the bottle on the floor. I started fingering Levi's hole. Starting with one finger, then added another and scissored him, then added the third finger. Levi was moaning into my ear which was making me even harder. I try to reach the condoms but Levi just trusted me inside him. 

Levi : Just do me!

oh that was so sexy. I started trusting in and out. we were both moaning each others name. we started making out again. We both came and looked at each other. I kissed him again and pulled out. We both stood up to go in the shower. When Levi got up it was the most amazing sight ever.  My cum was coming out of his hole.

Eren : We'll have to clean this hole of yours in the shower.

Levi : mmh and you help me with the cleaning right?

Eren : of course! *kiss*

(they did it again in the shower)

THE END