Blaise x Ron

Ron Pov 

I was so bored! Harry is busy with his Malfoy. And honestly getting sick of him always talking about that git. After Hermione left me for the Pansy i felt left out. Sure me and Hermione Broke up for her to be happy, but no one cares how i feel. So now i'm here in the library for once i'm actually studying.

Studying was better than listening about the love life of Harry. Don't get me wrong i love Harry as a brother. But i hate listening to Harry talking about 'how Draco has nice eyes' and 'how Draco has nice abs'. So I'm going to study on potions. 

Its been an hour in the library now. I have no clue what i'm doing. Dragon claw, Phoenix feather, so many ingredients i don't know.

Ron : "Ughhh Why is this so harrrrd"

Blaise *walking in* : "Do you need help?"

Ron : who are you talking to?

Blaise : You! Idiot.

Ron : i thought you didn't even know who i was!

Blaise : You've been around Harry Potter since day one, i think everyone knows the also famous red head.

Ron : okay fair point. Can you really help me?

Blaise : Sure i can! I am friends with Draco so i can use his notes

Ron : God i'm sick of Draco can we use your notes

Blaise : But my notes aren't as good

Ron : at least i pass!

Blaise : Something wrong with Draco?

Ron : There isn't anything wrong with him and thats the problem

Blaise : Why?

Ron : Do you  have any idea how sick i am of Harry talking how perfect he is!

Blaise : yeah right try listening to Draco going on and on about Harry's green eyes and that messy hair. 

Ron : try again! Harry goes on and on of how slender he is and how he want to tell him to be a ferret to carry him everywhere he goes.

Blaise : I've been scarred by the full sex life they had when Draco was drunk last. What i wasn't expecting was they were switches.

Ron : OH GOD! you win! *mumbles* they're switches? WAIT that means Harry bottomed?

Blaise : yeah the point of switches.

Ron : Anyway! Can you help me potions?

Blaise : Sure

                                                                                 _________________

Time skip to after they are done studying

Blaise : okay its getting late better head to the dorms

Ron : Oh yeah.... Thanks by the way .... you know for helping me

Blaise : No problem, what are friends for?

Ron : We're Friends?

Blaise : Yeah duh ... What you want to be more than friends. Hahaha

Ron : *Blush*

Blaise : Wait *Shocked* are you serious? *Blush*

Ron : *Doesn't make eye contact*

Blaise : Come with me for a bit

*Drags Ron to a nearby broom closet and goes inside (Locking it and silent charm too)

Ron : wait what are you doing

Blaise : what do you think i'm going to do?

Ron : *pull him for a kiss* this

Blaise : Well didn't expect you to be this brave

Ron : What can i say, I'm a Griffindor 

Blaise : *kiss* of course you are *kiss*

we continued kissing, both slowly taking off our clothes. Blaise kissing down my torso leaving kissing marks and bites all over me. And we continued making out, we were both in our boxer. we stopped to breath a moment and continued. we were both feeling each other out. He sucked his finger and then stuck them inside of me one by one. Until there were 3 fingers in me and i was fully stretched. He took his fingers out and slowly stuck his shaft inside of me. He waiting until i gave the okay to move. Then began thrusting, increasing his speed as time passes. We were both moaning, and i was moaning for more which was embarrassing. We both cummed, he cummed inside of me. He pulls out.

Blaise : wow that was

Ron : really good.

[putting clothes back on]

Blaise : Wait aren't you going to clean your insides

Ron : Yeah in a bathroom though

Blaise : but we have dinner now

Ron : i'll shower after, food always comes first

Blaise : So let me get this straight you're going to go eat, while having my cum inside you?

Ron : yeah is that a problem?

Blaise : no no no problems here

[opening the door]

Ron : I'll be taking a bath in the prefects bathroom.

Blaise : *smirk* well i'll see you there

[near the door of the main hall]

Ron : before we go in, i just want you to know *whisper*It still feels like your inside of me

*leaves to go in the hall*

Blaise : *blushes* he's going to kill me

THE END