Drarry

IT HAS RETURNED. THIS TIME I'M MAKING HARRY BOTTOM.

Draco POV

Where is he? I've been waiting in the Room of requirements fro ages why hasn't he shown up? He knows I hate waiting. The door then open and then closed. I knew it was Harry under his cloak. 

'You kept me waiting Harry'

His head popped out his cloak.

'I'm sorry I was preparing for you. Um... D-daddy'

I smirk

'Oh you were? But you still made me wait so I'll have to punish you'

'What are you going to do?'

'For starters that the cloak off please'

He did as I said. He was wearing this nice red lingerie. It was laced and as he turned round I could see what looked like a butt plug in his hole.

 It was laced and as he turned round I could see what looked like a butt plug in his hole

(Like this)

'So that what you meant by "preparing" huh?'

'Yes M-master'

'mmmm. Oh I know what your punishment. How about you masturbate right in front of me?'

'Okay'

He stared by taking the but plug out and start by putting one finger in his hole'

'Harry I can't see see what you're doing show me*smirks*'

He turns round and faces his butt at me. And continued fingering himself slowly adding more fingers and his moans were always quite the treat to hear.

'Dray~ I want You!'

'Oh what do you want my princess?'

'I want You inside of me, *spreads himself* right in here'

'Oh god you're so sexy right now'

I quickly thrust inside of Harry giving him what he wants. I continue thrusting hitting his prostrate every time. His moans were louder, He got tighter so I knew he was going to cum. I try and pull out but he wrapped he legs around me.

'NO! CUM INSIDE DRACO!'

'oh god'

 We both came. While making out. Apparently that wasn't  enough for my Princess because once I pulled out he went and began sucking my cock. So I took this opportunity to suck his hole. We were both moaning. Suddenly he turned round and stuck my dick inside him. We went at it again. We finished round 2. Cumming inside him again.(he hasn't pulled out yet)

'I wish I was Slytherin... I get to see you more often'

'If Gryffindor wasn't as "brave" i would love to be in your house.'

'I love you'

'Har-ry we've talked about this, You know how I feel about the "L" word'

'Dray... we've been dating for a year and I have never felt this way to any one. I love you'

'But are you sure I've been a jerk to you and your friends since 1st year'

'Draco Lucius Malfoy I FUCKING HAVE YOU'RE HUGE DICK IN MY ASS, AND YOU'RE QUESTIONIN I love you?'

'But..'

'*kiss* Just shut up and say it back.'

'God I'm so lucky to have you. I love you'

'Good.'

We continue to make out. Also somehow going into a 3rd round. I Love Harry so much he's amazing.