Chad X Ryan

Ok before we began. You're probably wondering this was like 14 years ago why the hell should I want to see this. Just trust me. This is after the baseball game. Also this one is long.
___________________________________________

Chad pov

We just finished the baseball game of the century. Ryan was incredibly and he said he wasn't any good. I wait a bit until I go in the lockers so I can have a nice long shower with out anyone bothering me. I hear slight humming coming from a stall. I recognize him immediately.

Chad : "Ryan?"
Ryan : "Yes?"
Chad : "how come you're showering here in the staff when you have your own shower in your room"
I undress and enter the shower. Turning on the shower.
Ryan : "here is much closer. Also there's the celebration afterwards"
Chad : "that makes sense"
Ryan : "what took you so long to come shower"
Chad : "that's cuz I like showering alone. Do it all the time in gym or I shower at home"
Ryan : "that actually makes sense"
I finish but Ryan wasn't done so I decided to wait. I put a towel around my waist. And another one I used to dry my hair.
Chad : " that was some game we had"
Ryan : "and as I said you can dance"
Chad : "you made me realize something in that game"
Ryan : "and what was that?"
The water then stopped and came out Ryan dripping wet. His hair slick back with water not his usual hair style. Not to mention he was naked and fucking looked like a god. My mouth was hung open by how well built he actually was. His legs were amazing decently ones of a dancer. I snap my head out of thought because Ryan was smirking at me knowing what I was going to say next.
Chad : "you are so sexy"
Smutt warning
I lick my lips looking him up and down. He smirks and looks down at me and gasps. I was confused I look down and I notice my full on boner popping out from under the towel. I stand up letting the towel drop completely also dropping the other one I had. I cupped Ryan's face and went in for a kiss. Which turn in to a full on make out session. I explore his mouth with my tongue. We separate to breathe and I kiss down his neck while we move to the bench were I sat him down and a kneeled at his level.
I find his good spot on his neck line and start sucking it leaving marks behind. He small moans were killing me they were so sexy. I keep kissing down, licking over his abba which weren't as highly defined as mine. Kissing his hip line reaching his dick.
Chad : "I might not be good at this"
Ryan : "that's fine, try it"

I stare at his dick which was bigger than I would have thought. I give it a small kiss, which wasn't as bad. So I decided to give it a lick, didn't taste like anything. I go full on, I put the whole thing in my mouth. I begin sucking. His moans were amazing. I would want to hear them everyday. I bobbed my head up and down until.
Ryan: "I'm going to cum"
He came in my mouth and I swallowed it.
Chad : "wow that taste bitter"
Ryan : "oh sorry I didn't mean to_"
Chad : "Ryan it's fine. I hate to end this short but we have to go to the celebration."
Ryan : "you could come to my room after to finish"
Chad : "deal"
We start wearing our clothes. Somehow Ryan wore my clothes.
Chad : "Ryan that's my clothes you're wearing..."
Ryan : "I know. You wear mine so you'll have to come later to return them."
Chad : "oh okay. See you tonight then sexy"
___________________________________________
Time skip

Ryan pov

Ok Ryan don't freak out. Chad is going to be in you're room in a few minutes. No big deal. Yeah right brain this is only Chad the 2nd best basketball player in school and best in baseball. This is Chad doesn't like drama guy. But he's also the guy who sucked my dick in the staff locker rooms before the dinner party. What if he doesn't come. Oh no I'd look like an idiot. No that's why I switched clothes so he'd have to come here to return them. Ok so all I have to do is act natural and don't_. There was a knock on the door. I open it to see Chad.
Chad :"h_hi"
Ryan :"you actually came"
Chad :"y_yeah I didn't want you to wait"    Ryan : "um... come on in"
I move out of the door way for him to enter.
Chad :"I don't know how to start"
Ryan :"that's fine, I know what I'm doing"
I push him down on my bed. I start kissing him all over his neck whilst taking his belt off and pants. I stop for a bit to take off my clothes and his shirt. So we were in our boxers. I kiss over his highly defined abs that Chad had. Then I pull his boxers down. His dick was completely erect. It was so big up close. Before I started I took off my boxers and got the condoms and lube out the drawer. I start sucking his dick, as deep as I could go. I couldn't fit it all in my mouth. I was surprised when Chad suddenly grabbed my head and trusted into my mouth. He was deepthroating me. He came into my mouth which I tried swallowing but he came so much I was choking.
Ryan :"*chough chough* ugh got you almost killed me with your big dick."
Chad :"wait are you okay, did that actually hurt? Do you need to stop"
Ryan :"you think I'm done. Remember Chad I got game"
I start making out with him again rubbing our dicks together. We were both moaning it was incredible. Chad then grabbed a condom and put it on himself, also put some lube on his hand.
Chad :"Ryan can you please turn round"
Ryan :"do you know what you're doing?"
Chad :"yeah I searched it up before coming here."
Ryan :"okay"
I turn around, he started easy with just one finger. Then added a second, treating me very gently. He added a 3rd finger and made sure I was stretched enough for him to fit. He continued stretching me for a few minutes. I took things to my own hand.
Ryan :"for fucks sake Chad it you don't put you dick in me right now i'll_Aaah!"
He stuck it in. He was in me.
Chad :"*smirks* what were you saying Ryan?"
He began thrusting in an out of me getting faster and faster.
Chad :"god you're so right!"
Ryan :"Ahhhh! I'm going to_"
Chad :"me too!"
We both came. He pulled out and collapse next to me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. He continued holding it. We somehow fell asleep.
I wake up in Chad's arms, him holding me tight. I feel him wake up so I just stare into his eyes.
Ryan :"good morning"
Chad :"wow can I wake up like this everyday beautiful?"
Ryan :"what about Tyler?"
Chad :"me and her broke up. She said I was way to big. That reminds me are you hurt?"
Ryan :"I'm fine it wasn't my first time"
Chad :"well it was mine"
Ryan :"what do you mean?"
Chad :"I mean Tyler was my only girlfriend ever. So you're my first"
Ryan :"*blush* wow I'm glad I was good"
Chad :"are you kidding you were great, I was probably bad with my lack of experience"
Ryan :"I enjoyed so you weren't bad"
Chad :"so are we like a thing or do I need to take you out?"
Ryan :"both would be nice"
I suddenly hear footsteps nearing my door.
Ryan :"oh shut chad hide under the cover quick"
Chad :"what why_"
I cover him with my covers.thwn suddenly bursts in was my twin sister Sharpay.
Sharpay :"Ryan! Good you're awake. We have to work on the show today!"
Ryan :"uhhh you mean you're show? Yeah no thanks. I'm going out with the wildcats today"
Sharpay :"since when have you become one of them?"
Ryan :"since they accepted me for who I am and they know my talents"
Sharpay :"whatever I'm leaving"
Ryan :"bye!"
The door closes and I wait a bit when I finally let Chad get out.
Chad :"do you think she knew I was here?"
Ryan :"nah all she cares about is herself."
Chad :"so going out with wildcats today is that me?"
Ryan :"yep!"
Chad :"let's get ready, I to my room to change and shower meet me by the front let's say in like an hour?"
Ryan :"okay. Bye Chad"
___________________________________________
1477 words geez. Felt like writing a long story hope you enjoyed