Zosan

Sanji pov

Here I was preparing an amazing dish for Nami and Robin and the rest. Making sure everything thing is perfect and saving any vegetable peals putting them in the freezer knowing I'll find a use for them. As I was tasting I knew that I had to add one last ingredient. Opening the fridge looking for some of the bourbon I use to cook with but it wasn't there. I turn off the stove and oven. I knew exactly who had touched my bourbon. I run out of the kitchen and immediately went to the gym. Damn the sunny really is huge. I drop and kick the door open knowing that I'll have to apologize to Franky later. Storming in with rage.

S - you fucking mosshead. You've done it now!!!
Z - wow slow down curly brows.
S - you drank my bourbon. Which specifically had a label literally stating 'Sanji's do not drink'
Z - what bourbon?
S - don't play stupid.
Z - no I mean what brand.
S - what?
Z - I'll go buy it.
S - it's not that simple.
Z - what do you mean?
S - it was a special bourbon. One of a kind.
Z - what?
S- get this trough your thick mosshead. It was one of a kind.
Z - how come it's one of a kind?
S - you really want to know.
*Zoro nods*
S - Old man had given it to me as my 18th birthday present. Back then I had no use of it and I honestly forgot about until we moved out of Mary.
Z - oh I didn't know
S - now what am I going to add to my dish
Z - hmmmmm what about.... Oh I know

He goes looking in the personal fridge he has in the gym for drinks. Brings out a bottle whisky.

Z - was going to save this for a rainy day but you can use it if you want.
S - whisky?
Z - no ordinary whisky. It's 10 years old and I bought it on the last island. Some sucker was selling it for a low price without know the age of it. I know from the label. This brand discontinued a while ago. This has a nice small fruity kick. Which was the main reason it was discontinued. Cuz who has fruity whisky. Shit I'm rambling here.
S - are you sure you want to give this to me?
Z - only fair
S - first let me taste. Give me a shot glass
Z - sure. Here
S - thanks. *Takes shot* mhmm definitely bit of apple in there. I think that will go well. I'll take it.
Z - still feel a bit bad. Can't you write to Zeff to send you another.
S - I mean I could but then he'll want to know how I'm doing. Then that goes into when I'm returning.
Z - I guess it hard to talk to your father.
S - pft father?
Z - isn't Zeff your father?
S - no. I have I real father that I'd rather not mention. But I was basically raised by Zeff so he's like a father to me. And I owe him my life. Don't tell him I said that he'll kick my ass.
Z - sure. I honestly thought you were related. You have the same attitude and hair. Although no crazy brows.
S - is that all you know of me. My attitude and hair?
Z - well it's cute
S - what?
Z - *blush* your hair is cute *looks away having red ears*
S - I have to finish cooking. Thanks. bye

I run out of the gym going straight to the kitchen with the whisky in hand. Turning the stove back on to add whisky watching it cook off. I started thinking how cute Zoro was when he blushed. Wait wait. Did I call Zoro cute? Why I am thinking that. He's a brute, stupid, idiot mosshead. Nothing else.
.
.
.
Right? I start plating up my final dish having a huge plate reserved for Luffy. And having one which has more meat then vegetable because Zoro said he needs more protein. Why should I listen to him. Knowing that I still plate up what customers ask. When I finish I called everyone in the dining hall. Luffy, Usapp, Brook and Chopper being the first followed by the ladies and Frankie. Lastly came in Zoro all sweaty. Damn. He's doing it on purpose. The white shirt was sticking to his dark skin. And showing off those muscles he's worked so much for. Shit no Sanji stop.

I like girls. so why am looking at Zoro that way. Maybe there's something wrong. I should check with Chopper. I got out of my head to a seen of comparing muscle for some reason. Frankie said he had the best toned legs, then Zoro said he had the more toned legs. But then Robin had the nerve to say I have the best toned legs, especially since I fight with them. Everyone was doubting it, which eventually turned into a chant for my to roll my trousers up. Eventually I gave into pressure and rolled my suit trousers up. Going to a squat to show my legs. Bunch of 'ooooo's and 'danmmmmm's.

U - I want to be choked by those thighs!
S - Usapp! *He received a kick to the head*
B - I agree. Worship those legs
S - pervert. *Kick* I'm a man!
R - like that has to do with anything!
S - Robin!
R - I mean you have been shaving them so there nice and smooth. And look at them. They might be better than Nami's
N - true
S - does everyone look at my legs?
U - definitely when you got those thighs. And let's not bring up your cake
S - eeeewww you haven't been dreaming of my legs have you.
U - no no Ew no.
S - that's all that matters. Bunch of perverts.
N - oh come on Sanji they're only complementing you the same way you do.
S - I don't say such pervy comments.
F - okay guys let's not fight Sanji they're just completing you. Your hard work of your blackleg has paid off.
S - thank you Frankie. Anyone done get out so I can clean up.

Everyone left one by one leaving their plates on the table. Everyone except one. Zoro. Why'd it have to be him. I give him a look that says 'what do you want'

Z - thought you might need help cleaning.
S - as if id want help from you mosshead
Z - you'd rather have someone who'll be noisy help you? I know you like silence after you finish cooking.
S - how do you know?
Z - you said it when you were drunk.
S - whatever

So we clean the dining and kitchen in quiet. It was nice and we finished much quicker than if I did it alone. As I was cleaning the dinning table I could feel Zoro staring at me for some reason. It was an odd feeling. Was something wrong? Did Luffy stick something on my back again.

S - is something on my back?
Z - no... Uh sorry *looks away*
S - tell me why you're staring at me
Z - it's just... Maybe if you didn't wear such tight trousers then the others wouldn't have noticed the immense progress on your body.
S - what?
Z - I mean if it bothers you that they look at you that way then....
S - oh. But if I size up it wouldn't fit my waist. Although my trousers have already been altered at the waist. But I don't want to go and buy clothes. I'd rather spend the berries on food supplies.
Z - but what if I tell you not to wear such tight trousers?
S - why would I listen to you?
Z - you think I haven't ever wanted to tear them off of you. Such a temptation in front of my eyes.
S - excuse me?
*He gets closer trapping Sanji in his arms with the wall*
Z - you heard me. Better change before I do something to you. And I don't know how much more I can hold myself back.
S - oh *blush* w-what if I want you to do something?
Z - Sanji please no. Don't tempt me!
S - or what huh?
🔞
He suddenly grabs my collar pulling my to a kiss. He's lips are much softer than I would have imagined them to be. He put his leg between my legs grinding on my crotch. Opening my mouth as I gasped he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. I was giving off a small moan. How was he so good at this. He continued grinding his knee then he started grinding with his own crotch. He was hard. ALSO BIG. it between clothes but I can tell. He was holding out on me. We made out for a solid 10 minutes before he broke it off. Then I took a deep breath as I looked at Zoro he had this look of hunger and lust, it gave me chills.
🔞
Z - damn you're to cute!!!! Fuck. I want to continue this. I'll be in my room. If you come I'll take that as consent. I'll give you 15 minutes. If you don't come I'll take it as rejection.
S - *looking at him with a red face* *nods*
Z - heh don't get lost *winks*(which I guess is stupid cus he already has one eye closed by go with it)

Zoro left the kitchen and dining hall leaving me alone. Shit shit shit. What the fuck just happened. You just had the hottest make out session known. Fuck. My legs feel weak. What do I do? Hmmmm. I'll need to prepare myself. I head to the shower and ... Well prepare. After that I walk to the Zoro's room. Geez I hope I didn't keep him waiting. I enter to see him on his bed staring at me. I close the door locking it too.

Z - you're late... I thought you weren't coming.
S - no no sorry. I took a shower and... Prepared
Z - oh *blush* thank you
S - for what mosshead haha?
Z - it's just I really thought you were going to reject me.
S - If I wanted to reject you I would have done it in the kitchen.
Z - right. Shall we continue. I'd like to see how much you prepared.
S - o-okay
🔞
He comes closer to me pulling my hand towards his bed. He's being gentle. His hand now move up to my face moving my hair so he could stare at me. Then he kissed me again on my lips. Then again on my cheeks, forehead. He even traced his tongue on my eyebrows. He went back to my lips deeping the kiss. His hand moved all along my body, going to my shirt and unbuttoning it. He started groping my chest with his rough hands. Separating the kiss, he move on to kissing down my neck to my chest leaving hickeys along the way. I feel him lick my nipple, then he sucked it until it popped out. He looked satisfied and move on to the other nipple to make them even. Small grunts were coming out of me, I don't want to moan and give him more confidence. He kept going licking down my stomach when he finally reached my trousers.

3rd pov
Zoro unbuttoned Sanji's trousers and un-zips them. Showing off the nice tent of Sanji's crotch. He pauses to look up as if he was asking for permission. With a nod from Sanji he continued. Taking the trousers off leaving him in his briefs. Well what you'd normally find is briefs but what Zoro now found out it wasn't as such. Sanji was wearing a tong. He looks up at sanji with a smirk.

Z - what's this?
S - I told you already. I had to prepare.
Z - so this is for me?
S - shut it and strip too I'm feeling lonely.

With that they continue. Zoro takes his shirt off in one smooth motion. And just as quick takes his trousers off leaving him in boxers. He grinds on Sanji's crotch both moaning out of the friction between the two. Sanji takes the initiative and starts rubbing Zoro through the boxer, slowly taking them off. Sanji stop for a moment to observe Zoro.

Z - Why'd you stop.
S - you're.....big
Z - you think you can't take it?

Sanji doesn't answer instead he licks Zoro's member from top to bottom earning a shiver from Zoro. Sanji kisses the tip, swirls his tongue round it. Finally he slowly swallowed it up. Moving his tongue around and wrapping his lips on Zoro's member. Zoro couldn't hold it anymore, out came a moan that sounded like a grunt. Sanji sucked and sucked, Zoro liked the view he has. Sanji on his hand and knees sucking his dick while Sanji's ass is up in the air. He reaches out and gropes Sanji's ass. Vibrating moan when around his member so he continued fondling his ass. He reaches out to a bottle that he had ready. He smeared lube on his fingers and Sanji's ass. Starting out with one finger, then two spreading him open. He added a third while Sanji was pushing back on him. He was acting needy, Zoro smirked and added a forth finger teasing the blonde even more. Sanji could not even tell him anything he was uncontrollably moaning Zoro's name. When finally he cracked.

S - zo_oorooo pleeeeeaseeeee ah_
Z - *smile* what's wrong Sanji you want something?
S - yeeeees please ba_aabeeeee
Z - mhmmm tell me what exactly you want
S - you prick.
Z - come one I want to hear you clearly
S - ahhh _ yoooo_u suuuuch a prick. *grabs Zoro's head and whispers in his ear* I want your dick inside now ~Roronoa Zoro~

Chills went through Zoro when he heard his full name from Sanji. He took the fingers out and put on a condom. He took hold of Sanji's legs. Spreading him. He pressed his member against the rim of Sanji's entrance. He gives him a quick look over to make sure he was 100% certain about this.

Z - breathe in

Sanji listened. Then Zoro slowly went in with. Fully submerging himself in the warmth of Sanji.

Z - breathe out
S - *pwaaa* Zoro
Z - I got you. I'm not moving.
S - Zoro
Z - yes?
S - Zoro. What is this feeling? This fullness and warmth.
Z - ahh don't say things_
S - why are you growing????
Z - you so cute. *Kisses forhead*
S - *bits lip* you can move. Slowly.
Z - of course my princess

Zoro slowly moves in and out. Making sure Sanji is comfortable. He quickens his pace. Finally hitting a spot that made Sanji moan load, grabbing Zoro's back. He pounded on the same spot, moans shared between the two, Sanji digging into Zoro's back which will for sure leave marks. In the heat there where make outs and biting and love marks shared between them. When finally Sanji came, tightening making Zoro also cum. In exhaustion Zoro pulls out, tying off the condom. He lays next to Sanji grabbing him into a tight embrace. Just as quickly both slept.

Sanji pov

Morning came as the night passed. I was having a peaceful sleep until Luffy burst through the door.

L - Zoro! Have you seen Sanji I want break_ ... Oh Sanji. I want food.
S - *scratches neck* give me a minute I'll come make breakfast
L - okay! Oh before I leave. Can you tell me why you're in here.
S - oh ummm
Z - mhhmm isn't obvious captain. Look around for once
L - hmmmm. No I can smell what you two did I already knew that. More what do I do with this information.
Z - keep it quiet until I take the princess on a date or two I don't think we'll tell the crew. That okay? *Looks at Sanji*
S - is this a round about way to asking me out?
Z - maybe
L - so I don't say anything?
Z - exactly. Oh and like that we can go on double dates with you and Traffy.
S - TRAFFY? Why would law..... Omg omg omg.... Luffy why didn't you say anything???
L - Traffy said I couldn't tell anyone. Cuz we're enemies or whatever. But then Zoro walk in on us.
Z - Ew don't remind me. Anyway leave so we get changed
L - ok.

The room is oddly quiet. Just the sound of rustling sheets and clothes. Zoro picking up any dirty clothes putting them in the hamper and making his bed. He trows something at me.

S - what's this for?
Z - change of underwear. Better than the dirty thong you know.
S - thanks. *Puts clothes on*
Z - so ... Sanji Vinsmoke would you accompany me for a date?
S - first don't call me with that surname I hate it.

S - and yes i will.

THE END