Gratsu

Natsu Pov

Here I was in a gay bar drinking away my single life away. I came out as gay to the guild a few days ago most of them took it well. I just hope Lucy is fine i knew she had a crush on me. Erza is with her prince charming Jellal. And Gray last i checked was with Juvia. So that leaves me to be single. I was at least at the gay bar with Freed, who came out gay a year ago. Everyone knows who he has his eyes on, Laxus. I wish him the best of luck with that. We got out the bar and made our way home, separating once we reached Freed's house. I slowly walk to my house when i see a tall ice princess on the swings.

N : Hey *hic* ice head what *hic* you doing here

G : Flame brain are you drunk?

N : Noooo.. *hic* okay ... maybe. So what happened to you, you look like you died.

I was telling the truth he had a slap mark on his face and he was very pale.

G : I broke up with Juvia and she didn't take it well.

N : Welcome to the single *hic* gang it sucks.

He laughs that comment off.

N : Don't worry Gray *hic* You're great you'll find *hic* someone else.

G : Are you always this nice when you're drunk?

N : *hic* I'm only nice to you when *hic* i'm drunk

G : Why is that?

N : I don't want to fight you *hic* every time i see you man. You're actually *hic* my type of guy.

G : Your type what does that mean?

N : It means *hic* that ever since we were little *hic* i've been madly in love with you and realized how *hic* much i cared about you when you were with Juvia. 

G : What are you saying Natsu

N : I'm saying *hic* i'm in LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND! 

G : Don't yell! Are you serious Natsu?

N : The whole *hic* reason i came out gay was because of you. 

G : I think i need to get you home you drunkyard

N : I'm not *hic* Dru_nk

He picked me up on his back and carried me to my house. opening the door and dropping me on the sofa. Luckily Happy was with Carla. Gray got me a cup of water and i drank it.

G : Okay go to sleep flame brain. I'm leaving.

N : Gray~

G : Yes?

N : Can you stay?

G : Why?

N : I want you~ Please~ Gray~ 

G : {Thinking : Oh god why is he so cute when his drunk. What does he mean he wants me} What do you want? 

Smut warning

I pull him closer and  smashed my face on his crotch.

N : I want your dick inside me~

I unzip his jeans and rub him through his underwear. I pull his jeans of with his underwear. I kiss his dick and hear Gray hum. But he pulls me away.

G : Natsu! You're this because your drunk! Stop it.

N : No I'm serious.

I suddenly engulf his dick in my mouth and start sucking him off. I knew he was trying his best to keep his moans in. I take one of my hands taking off my clothes and start fingering myself. I hum a moan as i finger myself. Gray suddenly grabs my head and deep throats himself right into my mouth and cums. I swallow of course. I look at him with lust in my eyes, as i turn round and raised my ass for him to see. I point at my opening and say.