Iidayama

A/N This one ship i like that doesn't have enough love. Wholesome content.

Iida POV

I go down early for breakfast like I do everyday. Saying good morning to Bakugo the only person who's up early like me. Making us both Breakfast which I always thank him for, although he just ignores me. What surprised me was that Aoyama was awake, which was unusual. He didn't look his usual self, he looked really pale.

'Hey, Aoyama are you ok'

A: 'Oh I'm fine I just had to fix my belt yesterday so i had to sleep without it'

I: 'Oh, now that I look at you your shirt has a hole in the front'

A: 'Don't have to worry I'm getting it back today'

I: 'Do you want me to take you to the maintenance?'

A: 'I would appreciate it monsieur'

As I finished breakfast Aoyama tried to eat but he didn't eat much. When I finished I helped Aoyoma up from his seat and slowly made it to the maintenance room. Finally making it there Hatsume was there ready with his belt. Surprisingly she put some nice adjustment to it to make more comfortable for Aoyama to wear and also its now more sparkely.

A: 'Wow Hatsume you did an amazing job merci beaucoup'

He took his shirt off and buckled  his belt on tightly squeezing the petite figure he has. Despite that his skin looked incredible you could tell he takes good care of his body. 

I: 'Hey Aoyama'

A: 'Qui'

I: 'I'm just wondering have you always had your navel lazer'

He turn round to face me, he huffed and took his belt of again showing me his navel. Around his navel was red and a blue lazer liquid was coming out.

A: 'Iida to answer simply yes, Its like your quirk, you're born with it, the difference is that my quirk isn't as useful as yours'

He looks down at the floor like he was expecting me to agree with him.

I: 'I wouldn't say that, if it weren't for you a lot of people wouldn't have passed the exam, your the beacon that shines brightly'

He looked at me shocked and smile while putting his belt back on. He looked gorgeous, Even when his not his usual glittery self he seem like shining even brighter. I have to admit that Aoyama is quiet interesting. To be honest I've had this crush on him but I'm not sure he likes me. I mean i know he's gay he is pretty open about that part. I take off my jacket and give it to him.

I: 'Here wear this its better than having a hole in sweatshirt'

A: 'Merci'

As he wore my jacket, I realized how cute he looked, me being more muscular than he is the jacket fit him very loosely.

I: 'Do you always answer in french?'

A: 'Sorry its out of habbit'

I: 'No don't be shy. Je connais un peu le français (I know a bit of french)'

A: 'Que savez vous?(How much do you know)'

I: 'I know the important things'

A: 'Like?'

I: 'Tu es belle, j'aime ta peronnalite. Je t'aime beaucoup. Voulez-vous sortir un pue de temps? (You are beautiful, i love your personality. i like you a lot. do you want go out some time?)

A: 'Merci beaucoup. J'aimerais aussi. (Thank you very much. I would love too.)'

________________________________________________________________________________