Chapter 14

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

I get out of Kyle's house as fast as I can. I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I run down the street towards my own house. It's not that far, but man it seems like it's taking forever just to get there. It's almost like the whole world is spinning. I just keep running until my lungs finally can't take any more. By this time my face is burning from hot tears, and I have the taste of blood in my mouth.

I'm about five minutes from my house when I stop to think about what the fuck just happened. I head over to the park that's just across the way to sit and take a breath. I go up onto the slide where Kyle and I usually sit and take a seat. That's when I just lose it, and start crying uncontrollably. I just lost the one of the best things that's ever happened in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get home I try to slip by my mom, so she doesn't ask questions.

"Hey hun, I thought you were staying at Kyle's?" she looks up from her phone.

"He got in trouble. I could only stay for a little bit," I say then go up the stairs to my room.

I flop onto the bed, but as I do my phone goes off in my pocket. I quickly take it out hoping it's Kyle.

I make a little noise when I see it's from Kyle: Hey meet me at the park tonight around 1

I smile a little bit then fall asleep for little while.

~~~~Kyle's P.O.V~~~~

I quietly shut the door behind me as I walk into the cold nighttime air. I shiver a bit because I didn't bring a jacket, but shrug it off when I actually start walking.It's actually not too bad out once you get moving. I start by heading down a couple streets until I come up to the corner right across from the park. I stop. Taking a deep breath, and hoping my mom isn't calling the cops to search for me. I jog across the street and into the park. Johnnie isn't here yet, so I sit at the bench waiting for his arrival.

Finally I see a shadow walking towards me.

"Pst, is that you Kyle?" it whispers just loud enough so I can here.

"Yeah," I reply.

Finally, in the little spot of light, I see Johnnie's face. I run up to him and hug him.

"I'm sorry for what happened today," I say into his neck, "I'm going to make things right. I promise."

"Okay," he grips me tighter.

I pull away and peck him on the lips, "I can't stay for long though, babe."

~~~~~~~~~

We sit at the park for about 20 minutes before I decide on leaving Johnnie for the night. I plan on meeting him here almost everynight until I figure things out with my mom. I still can't believe she blew up like that.

"Babe I have to go," I smile sadly at Johnnie.

"Okay," he puts his hand up to my face and kisses me on the lips.

"I think I love you. I know it hasn't been long, but I think I do," he says shyly.

"I think I love you too," I peck his lips, "I'm going to go now."

I get up, make my way down the path, and off towards my house. I give a little wave to Johnnie who is still standing there. Tears form in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so short. I plan on making the next chapter longer!