Chapter 12

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

I sleep peacefully, for the first time this week, at Kyle's house. Kyle and I snuggle the whole night. He's so adorable when he's sleeping. I sit up in the bed, stretch, and rub my eyes to wake me up a little. Kyle stirs next to me. I start playing with his hair, and he just continues sleeping like a baby. I smile down at him then get off the bed, so I can go fix myself up a little before Kyle wakes up. The hallway floor is super cold on my feet. I turn into the bathroom and close the door behind me. My hair is a huge mess. I see a brush on the counter so I use it to brush down my hair a little. I'm 99% sure Kyle has a flat iron. I'll ask for it when he wakes up.

I use the bathroom then head back to his room. By this time Kyle is up. He grins at me.

"Hey babe," he has serious morning voice going on right now.

I walk up to him, push him onto his back then crawl on top of him, pinning his arms down in the process.

"Woah, what's going on?" Kyle smirks at me.

I peck his lips then pull back, smiling. He grabs my shirt and pulls me back in. I pull back once again smiling and shake my head at him. Kyle gets a little upset over this, so he wraps his legs around my waist then proceeds to wrap his arms around my neck. That's when I smash my lips against his. He kisses back furiously. Our teasing turns into a full on make out session.

Kyle tries to grab my lip rings with his lips, but fails each time so I pull back a bit, giving him the opportunity to grab it this time. Once he does get it, he sucks on them a bit. When I let out a giggle, he lets go and smiles at me. I smile back. The door flies open.

Standing in the doorway is Elizabeth, "I fucking knew it!" she yells.

I hop off Kyle as fast as I can. She closes the door and walks up to us.

"I could hear you guys from out there," she laughs, "you guys might want to be more quiet if you don't want to get caught."

She shrugs then sits on the bed next to us.

"Who let you in anyway?" Kyle raises his brow.

"Oh your mom did. She said 'I think they're having sex up there, so knock first'."

My eyes widen.

Elizabeth starts laughing, "I'm only kidding, but seriously were you guys going to have sex? I'll leave if you do."

Kyle puts his head in his hands. I stare at her with astonishment on my face.

"Okay, okay I'll stop," she grins.

"Thank you," I say.

"You guys want to go to te mall?" Elizabeth randomly asks.

"Okay," Kyle nods.

I nod as well.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Kyle's P.O.V~~~~

Elizabeth thought it would be cool to do a vlog at the mall with all three of us, so I grab my camera. Then we're off to the mall. The ride is pretty crazy. We listen to a bunch of bands and shit. When we get to the mall it's pretty dead for some reason. That's good though because we don't have to worry about people looking at us funny while we do dumb shit. As a matter of fact while we're walking in Johnnie spots Hot Topic and runs off towards it.

He stands in the doorway facing us, "my favorite place in the world," he says then runs in.

"Apparently we're going in," I say into the camera grinning.

Both Elizabeth and I walk in.

She stops and grabs the camera, "I really don't fit in here," she positions the camera to show her clothes.

She loves to wear pink, but she's pretty hardcore for a "pretty in pink" girl. Johnnie runs up to me with a t-shirt in his hand.

"Just saying, Ghost Town is the best band in the world," he says then runs off again.

We're in there a good 20 minutes while Johnnie picks up everything little thing in the store. I chuckle at his cuteness. He buys a good amount of stuff then we're out of the store. He puts on the brown furry hat he bought.

"Like it?" he asks us.

We both nod at him. He smiles and runs off towards the fountain. Elizabeth and I go to him. I sit right next to him, putting my head on his shoulder. Elizabeth sits on the other side of Johnnie. What a group of misfits I think to myself.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! I'm hoping to make the next chapter longer, but we'll see how it goes. Hope you are all enjoying it! OH AND THANKS FOR 1.31K READS ;-;-;-; That's insane xD