Chapter 10

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

Saturday comes fast and I'm more than ready for the weekend. Elizabeth and I are supposed to hang out at my house today. I'm fixing my hair in the bathroom mirror when she rings the doorbell. I run downstairs and rip open the door.

"Hey," I greet her, "come in."

She walks in, "nice house," she complements while looking around at everything.

"So what are we going to do today?" I ask.

"Well it's your house," she chuckles.

"Oh, I don't have anything planned really," I reply.

"Let's just go hang then," she starts up the stairs.

Just then my mom comes out of the kitchen, "oh hello! You must be Elizabeth. I've heard a lot about you."

I rub my face. This might take awhile.

"Oh, really?" Elizabeth eyes me and smirks.

"Yeah. He's always talking about you and Kyle," my mom responds.

I blush a bit, "okay let's go up to my room now."

I brush past Elizabeth, grabbing her hand on the way.

"Bye Ms. Guilbert," she waves.

We get into my room. Elizabeth goes straight for my bed then plops down.

"Lets talk," she says.

"Alright."

She pats the bed so I can sit.

~~~~~~~~

Two hours later we're still talking. My phone buzzes in my pocket. I answer it.

"Mom? Why can't you just...okay I'll be down there in a second," I hang up, "my mom wants me downstairs I'll be right back."

~~~~Elizabeth's P.O.V~~~~

Johnnie goes downstairs, so I start snooping around his room. I find a bunch of video recording stuff which is a little odd. Then I find a video camera on his desk. I decide to turn it on and see what's on it. I hit the play button. It's Johnnie and Kyle on it, but it's pretty boring at first, so I fast forward it.

"What do we do now?" Kyle says to Johnnie.

"Now we make out," Johnnie shrugs, "isn't that what people do when they sneak out and go to the park?"

"Yeah, but we're both guys," Kyle says.

"Oh yeah," Johnnie laughs, "hey Kyle?"

"Yeah?" Kyle says.

Johnnie kisses Kyle's cheek, and his face instantly turns red.

"Yeah we're gayyyyyyy," Johnnie does a heart at the camera.

I fast forward just a little bit more, but freak out at what I see. They start making out! I start to fangirl and squeal. Just then the door opens.

"Elizabeth! Put that down!" Johnnie screams bloody murder.

"Wh...why?" I stutter.

Next thing I know I'm on the ground with my arms pinned down. The camera lands next to me.

"I'm sorry!" I screech.

"It's fine, but what did you see?" he asks, loosening his grip.

"Uhh, nothing?" I say.

Johnnie lets go and rolls onto the floor next to me, "you saw it didn't you?"

"Yeah."

He sighs, "I'm sorry."

"For what you doofus," I smile at him.

"I don't know."

"Look I'm actually happy. I'm not going to tell anyone your guys' little secret" I say looking up at the ceiling.

"Okay," he whispers.

"I'm happy for you two. I think it's adorable, and Kyle? Well he's like my bestfriend. You're my bestfriend too Johnnie," I pat his hand.

"Elizabeth?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm not sure if I'm gay or not. I'm so confused about everything," He lets out a sigh.

I sit up, "don't you dare hurt Kyle."

"No, I would never do that."

"I'm trusting you on this, Johnnie."

We sit there quietly for a good time before getting up and walking to the park.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

After Elizabeth goes home I start recording a video for my YouTube channel. This will be my second video in the new house. I really need to tell Kyle and Elizabeth about my channel, but I feel kind of embarrassed I guess.

~~~~ ~~~
The next day is the day I am going to tell Kyle about my YouTube channel. I call him pretty early in the morning, hoping he's awake. The phone rings and rings until finally I hear his voice on the other line.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey Kyle. It's Johnnie. Can you come over today?" I ask casually.

I'm hoping for a yes.

"Sure. Give me about an hour. I woke up not that long ago," he chuckles.

"Alright. See you then," I hang up.

An hour goes by. I sit eagerly waiting for Kyle. He finally rings the doorbell. I sprint to the door, and fling it open. It slips out of my hand, slamming the wall. Kyle bursts out laughing. I laugh too.

"Geez dawg calm down. It's just me," he grins.

"I know. Want to go into my room?" I ask.

We head up into my room. Kyle sits on my bed and looks at me.

"We need to talk," we say at the same time.

"You first," I let him go first.

"Alright, so Elizabeth told me about what happened yesterday here at your house," Kyle puts his hands into the air.

"Oh..."

"My question is, will you be my boyfriend?" Kyle looks into his lap.

"Kyle..."

"Nevermind! It was a stupid question."

"Kyle, that's not it. I just... I don't know! I'm so confused right now," I blurt, "it's not a stupid question. I want to, but I'm having troubles."

"Troubles with what?" He asks.

"Whether I'm gay or not..." I whisper.

"What?"

"I don't know if I'm gay or not! I mean I liked kissing you, but I still like girls and I don't know. I'm sorry," I sit on the floor and burst into tears, "please don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad, Johnnie? I understand," he gets off the bed and sits next to me, "I'll help you through this."

He pulls me close to him, "calm down. Now what did you want to tell me?"

I sniffle, "I have a YouTube channel."

He laughs, "that's all?"

"Yeah. I was embarrassed to tell you and Elizabeth."

"Well you're in luck. I have one too. I don't understand why you would be embarrassed though. Do you do "stupid" stuff like me?"

I chuckle, "honestly, yes."

"We should make a video together sometime," Kyle says.

"Okay, I would like that a lot," I smile at him.

He pecks my lips, "we'll get everything straightened out Johnnie."