Chapter 19

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

Sunday slowly turns to Monday. Of course when my alarm went off at 5:30 I groaned, but the rest of the day went by pretty smoothly for me. I don't have any homework to do, so that's always good.

I'm on my way home when my phone goes off in my pocket. I take it out and read the text.

Kyle: We can hang out tonight :)

I make a little noise then quickly type an 'okay' with a happy face. I practically skip the rest of the way home. I run upstairs to call Kyle. I whip out my phone, quick dialing him.

"Hi," he giggles on the other end.

"Hey, so where do you want to go tonight?"

"I'm not entirely sure," he chuckles.

"Well I think we should go somewhere fun, so I'm thinking the movies?" I offer.

"Actually..." he trails off.

"What?"

"I did have something in mind," he stops for a second not sure of what to say, "I thought we could just go to park like usual."

"Oh okay. Yeah we can do that," I smile.

"Are you sure that's okay with you? It's not really much of a date but," he trails off once again.

"No babe that's okay," I chuckle.

"Okay well I'll see you in an hour?" He more of asks then tells me.

"Okay."

"Bye babe."

"Bye."

I bite my lip ring while hanging up. I waste no time with getting ready for our casual date. I'm actually happy we're going to the park. It seems like a nice relaxed date.

I slide my black jeans on then pull my t-shirt over my head, making sure I don't mess up my hair. I slip on my converse, grab my phone, and head out the door.

As I'm walking down the street I see someone walking towards me, but they make a sharp turn towards the park. I keep walking, finally getting to the crosswalk to cross over to the park. I know I'm super early, so instead of going to the slide where we usually sit, I walk around the park a little. I start walking towards the bathrooms, deciding that I need to go piss. I walk around to the back where the unisex bathrooms are because the first two in front are usually always locked.

I go to grab the handle. As I do I feel pain shoot through me as I'm shoved to the wall, my head hitting it pretty hard. I open my eyes in a daze.

"What the fuck," I screech.

I quickly shut my mouth when I see who has me pinned against the wall.

"Hey queer. Miss me?" Aaron spits in my face just like he always does.

"Let go of me you fucking freak!" I squirm around, but it's no use.

I stop. I smell something strong coming off him. It smells like....alcohol.

His face comes closer to mine. I turn my head, avoiding his lips. He grabs my chin roughly then presses his lips to mine. My screams are muffled.

When he finally breaks away I scream at him, "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I spit on his face and he stumbles backwards, letting me fall. I take off full speed through the park with tears in my eyes. I take a look back but run into someone as I do making both of us fall to the floor.

"Johnnie?" I hear Kyle's voice ask.

I quickly get off the ground. I pull Kyle to his feet and drag him with me down the street. I try to turn back to find where Aaron had gone, but he's nowhere in sight at this point.