Chapter 7

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

After Kyle is actually dressed and Elizabeth is ready, we start to clean the upstairs part of the house. It's definitely not as bad as downstairs. We get it cleaned up in about 20 minutes. Once that's done we wait for her parents to get home, so we sit on the couch together.

I take a peek at Kyle who is sitting on the other side of the couch. He notices me glancing at him, so I turn my head fast while blushing. It's not long after 12 when they pull into the driveway. Her parents take their time getting into the house. We get off the couch and walk into the kitchen.

They walk through the front door and nod at us. Elizabeth is the first one the talk. She introduces me.

"Mom, dad this is Johnnie. He's new at school," she introduces me.

"Oh nice to meet you, Johnnie. I'm Mrs. Cartwright," she gives me a hug.

Mr. Cartwright shakes my hand. It's insane how much Elizabeth and her mom look alike. Both of them are blonde with blue eyes. And they both love pink apparently. We talk for a good while about school and Elizabeth. Her parents don't suspect anything about the party at least.

~~~~~~~~~

I spend the rest of the day at Elizabeth's with Kyle until my mom calls for me to come home. I say goodbye to Elizabeth and Kyle.

"Well bye guys," I wave and give a little smile at the two of them.

Elizabeth quickly gives me a hug before I go to walk out, "bye Johnnie. Thanks for helping me," she lets go.

"You're welcome," I smile at her.

I turn towards Kyle, "bye Kyle."

He smiles and I smile back. Man that smile is perfect.

~~~~~~~~

I walk through the front door of my house to be greeted by my mom.

"Hey hun," she lets me in, "how was your stay at your friends?"

"Oh it was actualy really fun," I go to walk up the stairs.

"So was it a girl's house? Did you guys you know...do anything?"

"Mom!"

"I just want to make sure you were protected at least," she puts her hands up in defense.

I look at her with horror written all over my face.

"There was another guy there mom. I slept with him," realizing what I just said didn't make the situation any better, "you know what? I'm just going to go upstairs now."

I start walking up the stairs once again and to my room. I decide to make a video for my fans before relaxing, so I get all my shit out of the closet.

Then I start filming.