Chapter 13

~~~~Johnnie's P.O.V~~~~

Yet another week goes by, and It's Friday. Thank god. I don't think I could go another day at school. It's so boring. Kyle and I are supposed to go to the park today. We do that almost everyday now. We just sit on the playground, talk, and hold hands. I sit in class daydreaming about it.

"Johnnie?" the teacher calls on me.

Not again, "wha?"

~~~~~~~~~

When lunch rolls around I make a quick run to the bathroom so I can check my hair and take a piss. I haven't gotten to go all day since my teachers kept saying 'no' to me. I stand at the mirror fixing my hair. I see someone walk in from the corner of my eye. I don't think much of it until I'm up against the wall.

"Hey prick," Aaron spits in my face. Literally spits.

"Let me go!" I yell at him.

"I know you're dating Kyle."

My face goes pale.

"I could tell the whole school about you and your stupid boyfriend," he grips harder, "then everyone will know you are a fag."

"What the hell did I even do to you, Aaron? Can you just leave Kyle and I alone?" I say.

"Instead of me beating you up this time, you and I can come to an agreement," Aaron looks me dead in the eyes.

I look away, "wha-what's that?"

He keeps staring me down. Then he does something I would've never guessed could happen. He kisses me on the fucking lips. I start squirming around. Trying to get away from his dry ass lips. He finally lets go. I run out of the bathroom as fast as I can. Tears start running down my face for whatever reason.

~~~~Kyle's P.O.V~~~~

I pull up to Johnnie's school, glancing around the campus parking lot to find him. He's not in his usual spot, so I get out of the car to go find him. I look everywhere for him, but he's nowhere to be seen. I try calling his phone. It rings and rings until I hear a shaky voice on the other end.

"Hello?" Johnnie says.

"Where are you?" I ask him, "are you okay?"

"No."

"Johnnie, where the fuck are you?" I push my hair back from my forehead.

"Behind the school," his whispers into the phone.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second," I hang up.

I start walking around the school and finally to the back. I see Johnnie with his kness to his chest with his arms covering his face.

"Babe?" I say as I sit next to him.

He lifts his head, "I don't like this school anymore."

"Why's that?"

"Aaron. He's a lunatic," Johnnie rests his head on my shoulder.

"Oh."

I stroke his hair. We sit there for a long time. Not even talking, just sitting in silence. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"You want to go to my house for the weekend?" I finally break the silence.

He looks at me then nods. I put my hands on his face and bring his lips to mine. He kisses back. He lifts his hands to my face.

~~~~~~~~~~

We get to my house after a quick stop at Johnnie's house so he could grab some clothes for the weekend at my house. As always, Johnnie goes directly to my bed and plops down face first. I carefully lay down on his back. He starts giggling. I start to bounce while laying on him.

"Babe, stop!" Johnnie starts laughing histyrically.

He turns over and I fall onto the floor.

"Ow," I moan.

I roll over on my back to see Johnnie get off the bed. He sits on my belly.

"Hi," he says while playing with his lip rings.

I squeeze his legs with my hands. He squeaks so I let go. He smirks at me then starts moving back and forth on my belly. I make a weird noise then he leans down and starts kissing me. I tug on his shirt. Just then the door opens. My heart stops.

"Kyle!" my mom screams.

Johnnie pulls away and stands up. His face is bright red.

"What the hell are you two doing!" she yells.

"Mom, it's nothing. Why are you freaking out?" I scream back at her.

"I would've never thought I'd walk in on my own son making out with his best friend," she yells.

"I'm gay..." I whisper.

Johnnie stands in silence, looking at his shoes.

"What?" she squints her eyes.

I stand there quietly.

"Mom, I'm gay," I finally say while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh," is all she says, "Johnnie I think it's time for you to go home."

"Okay ma'am," he walks out of the room.

My mom is just staring at the ground.

I feel tears in my eyes, "mom?"

"No more seeing Johnnie."

"What?" I scream at her.

"I said no more seeing Johnnie!" she yells then slams the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg guys thanks so much for all the reads, and even votes! It means so much too me ;-; I hope you guys are enjoying :3