Please dont go! (part 1)

Jewel POV

*2 weeks later*

I woke up alone in my room. Where is Lauren? I asked myself. I got out of my bed and quickly got changed out of my unicorn onesie. I changed into a purple shirt that's says '5H' that my friends got me. And some blue short shorts. I quickly ran down stairs to find Lauren. "L-LAUREN!" I yelled but no one answered. The place was dark and scary. I checked my phone to see its 6 am.

Suddenly I heard a noise. It's too scary to know what that is so I ran to the corner. I hid my face in between my knees and hid my cuts under my sleeves. And then I felt I wasn't the only one in the hallway. I slowly lifted my drained face to see who is was. Lauren. "Jewel? What's wrong? Are you okay?" She started asking me loads of questions. All I did was jumped into her embrace. "I-I c-can't s-sleep" CURSE YOU STUTTERING. she held my close and took me to my room.

"You probably thought it was 10 am already aww let me help you back into you pjs" yes I need help taking my clothes off I can't put on pjs and I can't take off clothes I have a lot of problems. She helped me into my unicorn onesie again. She picked me up and sat me on her hip. She led me to her room where I cuddled with her for the rest of the night.

*9 am*

Lauren POV

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. Yup today is the day I going to X-factor again I haven't told Jewel because she will be heart broken but good thing I'll be doing this for her. I got out of bed making sure I don't wake Jewel up. I headed to the bathroom to take a shower, I washed my hair and body before getting out and rapped a towel around me. I quickly got changed into my outfit and brushed my teeth and hair.

I headed back into my bed room to see Jewel is still sound asleep. AWWWW she looks soooo cuute. I said in my head dragging some letters.

I Finished packing my things in my bag and closed it. I noticed she was starting to wake up. She opened her eyes slowly giving me a confused look. "W-Where are you g-going? She asked. Damn she is so cute when she stutters. "Well Jewel I'm going away for a while" I answered her question. She looked heartbroken. "W-Where" she asked while tears are falling from her cheeks. "Well I'm gonna go sing at the X-factor I'll be back in a couple of months maybe a couple of weeks or days if I get eliminated and sent home" I said with tears falling off my cheeks.

Jewel slowly opened her mouth. "Please don't go" by then she started sobbing. I ran towards her and held her close.

<3<3<3<3<3<3
Hello people
Had a nice day? Good
Lol I waved my hand over my dog making a "blae" noise and she picked up her looking at me like "what the f*ck Zoe" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS SO FUNNY
I love annoying my dog
Who else should I annoy, my brother? No
He hates me
So yeah I'll update soon
Bye
-Zoe