Introuble

Jewel's POV

"Jeweliana you are in so much trouble" Lilly started to scold me.

"They didn't want me anymore" I tell Lilly almost in tears.

"They wouldn't have adopted you if they didn't want you Jewel" Lilly tells me kinda sternly but kinda softly at the same time. I put my head down "How did you even get back here? They obviously didn't bring you back if they called the police telling them you are lost" Lilly asks me sternly.

"I-I umm I k-kinda... R-ran away and rode m-my bike here" I stutter.

"You rode your bike?! Its a 2 and a half drive, and that's in a car!" Lilly scolds me "You could have gotten seriously hurt Jeweliana".

"I kn-know but I-I didn't think they wanted me an-anymore" I say as tears fall from my face.

"I think you need a spanking. And I am going to call your parents and tell them where you are" Lilly tells me. My eyes widen. A spanking!

"No! D-don't spank me p-please" I shout crying.

"Jeweliana you are 5 years old and you ran away, on your bike at that. That was very naughty and dangerous, the drive is over 2 hours, so you must have been riding that bike for a long time. You could have gotten hurt or kidnapped" Lilly scolds me again. She then makes me stand in a corner until she comes back. I hear the door shut when she walks out.

20 minutes later I hear the door open and shut again.

"Come here Jewel" Lilly tells me. I turn around and walk to where she is sitting on the bed.

"Please don't do this" I cry out to Lilly.

She just picks me up and lays me over her lap. She rubs my back softly knowing I'm freaking out about getting a spanking.

After a minute she lifts her hand up and brings it down on my clothed butt. SMACK. I yelped.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"What you did was very naughty and dangerous Jeweliana" she scolds me.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm sorry please no more Lilly" I cry out.

"Only 10 more Jewel" Lilly tells me softly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm so sorry" I cry out again. Lilly pulls me in her lap cuddling me.

"Its okay. I just wanted to make sure you know that what you did was naughty and dangerous" Lilly tells me as she rubs my back soothingly.

I sob into her shirt. She rubs my back and cuddles me until I calm down. "P-Please don't tell m-mom that I g-got a-a s-spanking" she nodded understandingly.

She left the room to call the parents.

Hey guys what's up
I'm giving double credit to Lovatic_1508 because not did she give me the idea but she wrote the chapter

<3 ya
-Zoe