Flashback

Okay I haven't told you before but the person I saw yesterday was DEMI LOVATO she adopted me earlier but something happened, it changed my life. Wanna hear okay.

*Flashback*
"Hey there sweetie how would you like if I adopted you" THE DEMI LOVATO ASKED ME!!!!!! I nodded rapidly "okay go pack your things while I sign the papers" i nod and ran to my room packing everything I had. I finished and left the room walking over to Demi.

My four year old self skipping towards the car while holding her hand. She picked me up and buckled me up in the back. She climbed in the drivers and drove away from the orphanage till its out of my sight. I looked around the car and noticed it's bigger than I thought.

Demi put a song on

'My innocence is wearing thin
But my heart is growing strong
So call me, call me, call me
Miss Movin' On
Oh-oh-oh
Miss Movin' On
Oh-oh-oh
Miss Movin' On
Oh-oh-oh
Miss Movin' On
Oh-oh-oh
Yeah I'm movin' on'

That last voice sound so familiar like I know her but I just can't put my finger on it. The car parked Demi unbuckled me and swung me on her hip. She walked in and showed me every detail of the house uhh I mean mansion. She put me down and I followed her to a room what seemed to be mine well duh she told me.

She helped me unpack and before I knew it it was dinner time. Demi ordered pizza avoiding my allergies while ordering. After 10 minutes someone knocked on the door, I opened it there was a tall man standing in front of me. "Hi there little girl" he said sweetly and then Demi came to the door paying for the food.

She took the pizza and closed the front door. I followed her to the kitchen watching her taking a slice and put it on a plate and handed it to me. She pointed to the dining room and I headed there. She walked to her chair and placed the plate and took a seat next to her and sat me on it. It was quite high but I calmed a bit.

She cut the pizza into smaller pieces and we both started to eat. When we were done Demi took me to my room and tucked me in "goodnight baby girl" she said and kissed my forehead "night mommy"......

A week has passed and mommy took me to her concert but she had a friend babysitting me until she comes back. Her friend came to the 'dressing room' and guess who I saw ARIANA GRANDE!!!!!!! I was bouncing on mommy's lap and heard chuckles coming from both sides.

Now Ari was baby sitting me for about 10 minutes now. Then I smelled smoke "Awi I smell smoke" I told her and took a good whiff and started running out the building. She was running so fast holding me in her chest but she slipped and hit her head.

"Awi Awi wake up" tears streaming down my face "help!! Someone pwease my babysitter hit her head help!" I cried. I ran around but saw fire heading my way looked behind me and I was surrounded with fire. "Ahh!!!! Help!"

Demi POV *in flashback*

I was pulled off the stage and takin out of the building. I saw it was on fire. I ran around to find Ari but she is nowhere in sight. Until I heard "Ahhhhh!!!!! help!!!" I hear..... Oh no Jeweliana she is still in there. I ran over to the ambulance and saw Ari in there. I walked over to a man "excuse me my daughter is still in there can you please go get her" I said worried as ever.

"Don't worry miss we'll do the best as we can to find her" the man said and he got a few other people with him running inside the building to search for her.

Jewel POV *in flashback*

I was running around trying to find a way out but the fire was all around me. Until then everything got to much so everything went black. I felt someone catch me before I fell on the cold hard ground and I was being carried out.

*4 hours later still in flashback*

I woke up finding no one in a hospital room I looked around and stopped seeing the door opened and a man entered the room. "Oh I see your awake now let's do a check-up" he said and basically asked me questions and checked if I felt sore. "Okay you seem to be fine do you have anyone you know that could sign you out?" He asked and I nodded.

He asked who and I told him Demi Lovato "I'm sorry but Demi Lovato doesn't have a child she obviously doesn't know you, anyone else?" I sighed and told him to call my orphanage owner instead. She came and picked me up not even bothering to ask what happened. I ran into the orphanage to my room and saw all my stuff in my bag here. Tears streamed down my face and I sat on my bed thinking of how much fun we had together.

*end of flashback*

It's been two years since I heard of her. I miss her but I can't go back to her when my real family came and got me. I don't know what to do at all. This is all too much.