A Fresh Start

It's been a week since the hospital. It's been a week since I saw Lauren. I can't be bothered doing anything now. I usually go outside with my reading book, writing book, drawing book, and my phone. I go in the tree where I usually hide from my family since the rest of them can't reach the 'lowest' branch even thought there is a lower one on the back of the tree.

They never bothered to look. I am drawing a picture because I have nothing to do, I am drawing a wolf right now. I just have to do the fur, eyes, and ears. "Hello?" An unfamiliar voice called out and I slowly moved my head to a girl peeking over the fence. "Hi" I said flatly, "why are you crying?" She asked.

'OBVIOUSLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BITCH' I yelled in my head but she dropped the subject saying "wanna come over I have no friends and I'm really bored" she said and I nod a little getting off the tree running inside the house throwing my stuff on the table accidentally giving Taylor a fright while eating lunch.

I quickly apologized and walked over to my mom. "Mommy can I go next door please?" I asked and receiving a yes I was already out the door yelling thank you to her and left. I got to the neighbors door and knocked, immediately the girl I just saw at the fence opened the door.

"Hey I'm Chrystal but you can call me Chrys" she told me holding her hand out to shake "Jewel" I shaked it. Her nickname is basically my brother's name that's cool. She led me in the house, I looked around in amazement. Until I heard someone's voice when I Froze "Chrys who is this?" I turned around and saw ....... Her.

I froze as she studied me and ghasps. No this can't be real please no.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hey guys 😱 what is going to happen, who is this person?

I'll update soon