Chapter 25

1 day later...

Ajahná's P.O.V

"Well Mr. And Mrs. Bieber, Chyna is completely healthy" the doctor exclaimed as he handed me all her paperwork. "Thank you doctor" I said with a smile as I kissed Chyna's head. "Since she already has her shots done, in gonna need to see her back in 2 weeks to see how she reacts to it. If you see any signs if redness or breakouts anywhere, bring her back" he said. "Thanks man" Justin said as he stood up and shook the doctors hand. "No problem sir, take care" he said as he walked out.

"You see that Chyna, your healthy like an whistle" Justin said in a baby voice as he strapped Chyna in her car seat. We made our way out of the doctors office and to the car. "Baby, you hungry?" Justin asked as he strapped Chyna's car seat in the back and climbed in the front.

"Yea I'm starving" I said playfully. She smirked and pulled out the parking lot and into the road. Justin interlocked his right hand in mine while he left hand controlled the wheel, thank God he's left handed. After a couple minutes of driving, we pulled up in front of a diner. I got out and grabbed Chyna's car seat as we walked inside.

We found a table to sit at and I took Chyna out, since she's was only a month old, she still had to drink from the bottle. I took her already made bottle and began feeding her it while I looked at the menu. I felt someone staring at me and I looked up to see Justin was.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked confused as I began touching my cheeks. Justin let out a laugh as he shook his head. "No...your just so beautiful" he said. I smiled as I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. I contented to feed Chyna until the waitress came and was about to take our order.

"Hi my name is Caitlin and I'll be your waitress for today, what would you like to dr...." She stopped in mid sentence when she looked at Justin.

"Justin?" She said looking amazed. "Caitlin?" He said confused. Wait, they know each other? "Omg it's been forever!! How you been?!" She asked. Justin cleared his throat. "I've been okay...and...and you?" He asked as he looked at me with guilt. Whats going on? "I've been great!" She said with a smile. I cleared my throat getting both of their attentions.

"Oh, Caitlin this is my girlfriend Ajahná, Baby this is Caitlin" Justin said introducing us. "Oh I didn't know you had a girlfriend! Im sorry, I'm Caitlin, Caitlin Beadles!!" She said as she shooked my hand. "Hi" I said with a fake smile. "And who's this little cutie right here!!" She squealed as she rubbed Chyna's hand. "Thats...thats my..thats..." Justin stuttered to get out. I rolled my eyes annoyed. "This is Chyna, Justin's daughter" I said. As soon as those words same out of my mouth, her face dropped. "Oh" she said as she rubbed her hair. "Congratulations you two" she said a with a smile that was totally fake. Silence filled us as tension rose. "Well I should get back to my job" she faked laughed. I nodded my head agreeing as she took our orders and left. As soon as he walked away, Justin looked up at me with sorry eyes.

"Who was that?" I asked immediately trying to keep my voice down so I wouldn't wake Chyna up or draw attention towards us. "She's...she's a old friend" he said. "Oh really?! She didn't seem like she was!" I spat as I bounce Chyna gently up and down. "Babe listen to me, she's just a old friend, thats it nothing else" he said. "You promise?" I said as I looked at him dead in the eye. "I promise" he said as he leaned over the table and pecked my lips.

Justin's P.O.V

"Here you guys go" Caitlin said as she came back with our orders. When sat my plate down I saw that she slipped a piece of paper under my plate. What was that about? When she walked away she gave me a wink before swaying her hips. Naé didn't see because she was too busy trying to eat and feed Chyna at the same time.

Not thinking, I picked up the note and slipped it into my pants pockets before eating my food. After having a nice family lunch with Naé and Chyna, it was time to go home.

I paid and we walked out of the diner and to my car. I strapped Chyna in as Naé got in the front. Making sure the the buckles were secured on Chyna, I shut the door and hopped in the front seat turning on the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

The whole car ride was silent, well for one because Naé and Chyna was fast asleep so I was the only one up. I can't believe I saw my ex girlfriend today. I know I told Naé that we were just friends, but if I would've told her that she my ex girlfriend then she would have flipped out. I gripped the steering wheel tight, causing my knuckles to go white as I got down on my bottom lip. What Naé doesn't know won't hurt her right?

Ajahná P.O.V

After that weird situation that happened at the diner, we went home and I put Chyna to sleep. The only thing that was on my mind right now was who was that Caitlin girl and how did her and Justin know each other. I know he said that she was a friend my by the looks of it she looked disappointed when I said that Chyna was his daughter so I know for a fact that their has to he more to this. Justin was in the shower do I decided to get some laundry done. I put all Chyna's dirty clothes and my dirty clothes in a basket separating the lights from the dark. "Justin do you need anything washed!" I yelled as I banged on the door.

"Yea, everything thats in the basket by the closet babe!!" He yelled. I sighed as I went over to his basket, luckily there was only alittle bit of clothes in it so it wouldn't be heavy to carry.

I carried both baskets downstairs to the laundry room. I began going through all the pockets to make sure there was nothing in them before tossing them j to the washer. I picked up the jeans that Justin wore today and began going through the packets until I felt something in one of them. I grabbed the piece of paper before throwing his jeans in the washer. I opened the note had my heart broke. It read:

Justin,
Here's my number, call me or text me sometime, I would love to catch up ;) 609-224-1467

-Caitlin xoxo

My blood began to boil and tears welled in my eyes. How could he take her number when he said they were just friends?! Maybe I'm just assuming that he's cheating on me, maybe he just wanted to catch up with a old friend.

No Naé, he took her number so he could cheat on you

No maybe he just wanted to catch up since they haven't seen each other in awhile

No, no, if he wanted to that, he wouldn't have invited get over here fit dinner instead of taking her number and not telling you

I sighed as my thoughts began to go ballastic. Did he take her number to cheat on me? Or did he take her number just to be friendly?

I smell Drama!!! There's more to come!! What will happen when Naé catches Justin and Caitlin alone together? Comment and Vote!!