Chapter 24

If I didn't say it in the last chapter, Justin and Naé have their own place together.

1 week later...
Ajahná's P.O.V
It's been a week since I had Chyna. She really changed me in every way possible, she's my world. Justin been very helpful, he spend time with her when I need to take a shower or do my homework and stuff.

We were currently watching Jersey Shore. "I can't believe she's here" I said to myself while I was feeding Chyna. "Yeah me either" Justin said as he kissed my forehead. I picked Chyna up and burbed her and she made a cute noise which caused me and Justin to laugh. "How you feel when you found out you were pregnant?" Justin asked as I handed him Chyna. "Honestly, I felt scared....because me and you was going through something and I thought you wouldn't want it" I said while playing with my hands. "Even if you told me, I would've been happy because I always wanted to have a family with you" Justin said as he kissed my cheek. I blushed and layed my head on his shoulder. "She has a checkup appointment tomorrow, are you coming?" I asked as I got up and straighten up the living room. "Of course" Justin said as he laid Chyna in her vibrating chair. He then walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Close your eyes" he whispered in my ear. I giggled and did what I was told. I then felt a cold surface cover my neck which caused me to shiver. "Open them" he said. I did what I was told and looked down. It was a necklace that said "J+A=C" inside of a heart. "Oh my god Justin its beautiful!" I squealed as I turned around and kissed him. "I love you" he said. "I love you too".

Later that night...

Justin and I decided to have a family dinner tonight, just to invite everyone over for dinner and have fun and just be a family, plus they can get a chance to bond with Chyna more. I was currently in the kitchen getting out the ingredients for dinner, we are having Justin's favorite, spaghetti. "Babe you need help?" Justin asked as he walked in with Chyna in his hands and he kissed me cheek. "Oh no I think I got it" I said smiling. Justin started bouncing Chyna up and down whiling singing to her. He has a amazing voice, you immediately fall in love with it. "My mom is coming over early, she wants to help out with Chyna" Justin says still bouncing Chyna up and down. "Okay" I said while hopping in the counter and watched Chyna in Justin's arm. Suddenly Justin face scrunched up. "I think someone took a surprise in their diaper" Justin said smelling Chyna. I started to laugh uncontrollable. "It's your turn" Justin said while trying to hand me Chyna. "No I did it last time, it's your turn" I said as I pinched my nose to get rid if the smell. "Ugh Fine, Come on babygirl, time to get you clean" Justin says in a baby voice walking away. I giggled to myself as I hopped off the counter. It was 5:30 so I figured to start cooking now. I was about to walk to the sink when the doorbell rang. Wonder who it is? "Just a minute!!" I yelled as I ran to the front door. I opened it revealing Pattie. "Hi sweetie!" She squealed as she hugged me. I immediately hugged back. "Hi Pattie!" I squealed. "How are you and the baby?" Said while waking inside. "We're fine, she has her first checkup tomorrow" I said as we walked into the living room. "Thats good" she said as we both sat on the couch. I smiled. "How my knuckle head doing?" She said playfully rolling her eyes. "Oh you know him, a pain in the ass" I said while laughing. "Not a surprise" she said as she laughed. "Hey it's not nice to talk about me when I'm not in the room" Justin said while walking in with Chyna asleep in his shoulder. "Hi my juju!!" Pattie squealed as she got up and hugged him. "Hey mom" Justin said as he kissed her cheek. "Hi Chyna, you look so cute" Pattie said in a baby voice. "We all giggled. "She's a adorable isn't she?" Pattie said as Justin gently handed her Chyna. "She definitely is" Justin said.

Later that night....
Everyone was finally here. Its great to have everyone over to meet Chyna. Justin invited Ryan, Chaz, Khalil, Lilza, while I invited Caitlin, I mean she was my only friend in school. Everyone sat down at the table while Pattie brought the bowl of spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread out. I held Chyna while I are my food she was asleep since she already had her bottle. "I can't believe she's here" Caitlin said to me as she rubbed Chyna's head. We all ate and joked around, basically having a good time. "Oh Justin, I forgot to tell you, Jazzy and Jaxon are coming over this weekend" Pattie said while smiling. "Really?! I can't wait to see them!! It's been awhile" Justin said with a mouthful of spaghetti. "Don't talk with your mouth full" Chaz said as he pretended to smack Justin. "Sorry dad!!" Justin joked and we all laughed. After we was done eating we all decided to watch a movie but Pattie decided to go home since she had work in the morning. "Night Chyna" whispered as she kissed Chyna's head. She then hugged me and said goodnight to everyone else and then left. I put Chyna in her crib and brought the baby monitor downstairs just in case she cried. "Let's watch Paranormal Activity!" She yelled as he took the movie movie and put it in. We had all the snacks ready and we all had blankets, it felt like we were teenagers again. Me and Caitlin was cuddled up on one couch while the boys sat on the other. When a scary part came up me and Caitlin would hide our heads under the covers making the boys laugh. "It's not even that scary" Ryan said while laughing. We gave all the boys glares and continued watching the movie. At towards the end, Chyna started crying so I had to go upstairs and see what was wrong she had popped. I decided to give her a bath and put her pajamas on her so she would be already cozy. I laid on the bed with Chyna laying on my chest, I slowly felt myself drift off into a nice slumber.

I know the chapter was boring. Don't worry the next Chapter there will be some action ;) DRAMA!! Comment and Vote for this chapter please!! :)