Chapter 4

Ajahná's P.O.V
"Next time you come to school!! Your hear me!!!" He yelled as he walked out leaving me in my own pool of blood. My body hurts 10x more now. I tried to get up but I couldn't, my ribs felt like they were broken. I just laid there praying he wouldn't come back. Why is he doing this? I can't do anything, he's way stronger than me. I sat there drifting off into my own little world. Maybe it's my time to die, I have nothing to live for. I closed my eyes hoping that I wouldn't wake back up.i must've been asleep because I felt someone shaking me. "Miss? Miss? Can you hear me?" By the way the person talked it sounded like a man. I slowly opened my eyes and I found myself surround by police and paramedics. "Do you know what happened sir" the man said to I guess the school janitor. "No I don't, I went to put my mob and bucket away and when I opened the door I found her like this" the janitor said as he ran a hand through his hair. "We need to get her to the hospital immediately!! Someone find her records and call her parents!!" The man yelled as I felt myself being lifted up off the floor and put on the stretcher. They then strapped me so that I wouldn't fall out and wheeled me out of the building. I looked around and the whole school was outside. I then heard someone scream my name, it was Caitlin. "Ajahná!!! Ajahná!! Omg what happened to her!!" She yelled as she tried to get to me but the police was holding her back. " excuse me miss but who are you to her?" The man asked. "I'm her friend, please let me go with her!!" She screamed and the police let her through. She quickly ran to me and grabbed my hand. "It's ok, I'm here, you'll be alright" she whispered in my ear as the paramedics lifted me up and put me inside the ambulance, Caitlin then climbed in after me and sat down and held my hand. I felt the ambulance move meaning that they were driving. The paramedic put a oxygen mask on me and started to check my heart rate. I looked over and saw Caitlin looking at me while crying. I tried to move my hand but I couldn't. I then felt myself shut down. The last thing i heard was Caitlin screaming my name and the paramedics saying that I was going into shock.

Justin's P.O.V
"Bro, don't you think your going alittle hard on her?" Said Khalil as he took a puff of smoke. "Bruh, I don't care, the bitch deserves it" I said as I took a sip of beer. "You need to chill out bro, she hasn't done anything to you" said Ryan as he gave me a serious look. "It was funny at first my now its getting really serious....she's in the hospital now and who knows whats gonna happen to her or even you if the police finds out" said Ryan. "Ok ok maybe I was hard on her but still I...." Ryan cut me off "But still what?!! She's innocent and you been putting her in a position that is not only unfair but also deadly, you need to change....fast" Ryan said and with that all 3 of them walked away. I thought about it for a moment and decided maybe their right, maybe its time for me to be nice to her. "This is crazy" I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.