Chapter 9

Ajahná's P.O.V
"So how you been?" Caitlin asked as we walked throughout the mall. "I've bed good, still alittle sore but I'm fine" I said as I put a strand of hair behind my ear. Justin had left to God knows where cause when I got out the shower he was nowhere to be found. After we went to all the stores like Victoria Secret, Forever 21, Bath and Body Works, Rainbow, and some others, we decided to go to the food court. We ordered Chinese food and sat down. I stayed quiet because my mind started to drift off about the situation with me and Justin. "Hey, are you ok?" Caitlin asked, she must've noticed me thinking. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I faked giggled as I took a bite out of the general toast chicken. "Well your quiet and I known you all my life and your usually not like this" she said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Ok, well me and Justin date now, and everything seemed to be perfect but today he just snapped on me for no reason" I said as I looked down at my hands. "wait when did you start dating the the high school bad boy?" She smirked. I giggled "after you left the hospital, he came right after you left" I said. "Oh, well maybe he's under a lot of pressure....Has anything been bothering him lately?" She asked as she took a sip of her soda. "Well yea he told me that his dad left him and his mom for a different family and he seemed pretty upset about it. I tried to get him to atleast tell me more but he just doesn't want to open up to me." I said as I sat back and closed my eyes. "Sweetie, it takes time to open up to someone. What happened to him might've crushed him forever. Just give him time, when he's ready to open up to you then he will. Don't pressure him ok?" Caitlin said as she grabbed my have from across the table. I nodded. "Thanks Caitlin, I knew I could count on you" I smiled at her. "Anytime babe" she said.

Justin's P.O.V
"Dr. Wilson would like to see you now Mr.Bieber" said one of the assistance. I nodded my head and stood up and made my way towards his office. I knocked on the door and I heard him yell "come in!!" I opened the door. "Well Mr.Bieber, glad to see you again, please sit down" he said and I sat down. "So what seems to be the problem?" He asked as he leaned back in his chair playing with his pen. "Well, I started to think about something that happened in my past that was really emotional and upsetting and I don't know I'm just starting to feel stressed?" I said as I ran my fingers throw my hair. "Have tried talking to someone about this problem?" He asked. "Not fully, I mean I told them what happened but not all the details and how it all started" I said as I rubbed my eyes. "I think I know what the problem is.....Justin, your scared to open up to someone because you scared that it might happen again and repeat itself. I know opening up might be hard and I understand but if you keep all of this stress and hatred inside of you, then your going to drive yourself crazy." He said as he began writing things on his notepad. "How you know all this?" I asked curious. "Well Mr. Bieber, everyone goes through a situation like this but it takes time for them to open up to someone and release everything all at once. If you keep it all inside, then it's only gonna make you feel worst." He said and he was absolutely right. "I never thought of it that way...Thanks man!" I said as I stood up and shooked his hand. "No problem sir, if there's anything else you need to talk about, my door is always open" he said. I nodded my head and thanked him again and walked out. Maybe its time to release everything. I'm gonna apologize to Naé and then I'm gonna open up to her, and hopefully she can do the same.

I think this chapter was boring. Now that Justin wants to open up about everything to Ajahná...will Ajahná do the same and tell about her past? Comment and Vote!!