Chapter 10

Justin's P.O.V
I got to Naé's house, Naé wasn't back yet so I decided to wait for her upstairs. I climbed the stairs into her room and jumped on the bed and took out my phone and went on twitter. I soon her the front door opened and I immediately hoppe up and sat correctly on the bed.
Ajahná's P.O.V
Caitlin just dropped me off home. I walked up to my porch and unlocked the door and walked in. I put my bags aside and went in the kitchen to get something to drink. I opened the fridge and grabbed water bottle. I walked into the living room and sat down in the couch and turned on the TV. My mind drifted off and I started to think about Justin. Why would he snap on me like that? I know he's upset or whatever but still I'm just trying to help. I let out a sigh. I decided that I should take a shower since I've been out all day. I turned off the Tv and made my way upstairs. I opened my bedroom door where I found Justin sitting on my bed. It looked like he was waiting for me. "Hey" he said as he stood up. "Hi" I said as I walked towards my closet and began looking for my pajamas. "Can we talk...please?" He said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Uhh sure" I said unsure as I walked to my bed and sat down, I tried to keep my distance. He then sat down and I moved down. "Your really gonna do this Naé" he asked. "Yes Justin, you might snap on me again" I said as I looked away not making eye contact. "Look I'm sorry for snapping on you....it's just...I'm stressed out ok? With the way my dad left us and the way I treated you....Look I'm trying here and you gotta give me credit for that..." He said as he looked at me deeply in the eye. "Please, just please forgive me, I'll do anything" he said as tears began filling his eyes. "I forgive you Justin" I said as I hugged him. He layed his head in my chest and began sniffling. "Please help me change, please baby" he cried. "Ok Justin, we're gonna get you some help ok? Look at me" I said as I lifted his face so e was looking at me. His face was all red and his eyes were puffy. "We're gonna get through this together ok? We're in this together" I said as I kissed his forehead. He nodded his head in response. "I love you soo much Naé, I'm sorry for everything" he cried. "I love you too baby, its gonna be ok" I said. We sat in that position in silence for awhile. It wasn't awkward at all, it was actually comfortable. "Justin, babe im gonna go take a shower ok?" I said as I lifted his face up to meet mine. He nodded and got off of me. I was about to get walk in the bathroom when he grabbed my wrist. I turned to look at him. "Can....can I join you?" He asked shyly. I stood there for a moment because we've never done it before besides dry humping so it was kinda awkward. "Uhhh sure" I said as I turned back around and made my way into the bathroom. I turned on the water and slipped off all my clothes and hopped in.
*Sexual Content* Read at your own risk!!
Justin's P.O.V
I'm gonna show Naé how much I love her and want to be the right man for her. I walked into the bathroom and saw that she was already in the shower. I slipped off my jeans and boxers and took of my shirt. I left my chain on and I slid the door open. I got inside and Naé's back was facing me. I looked at her back and I made my way down to her butt. Let's just say that "jerry" was pretty excited. I but my lip as I walked behind her and pressed my chest to her back. She leaned into me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She then turned around and bit her lip which turned me on even more. Her eyes then moved all the way down to "Jerry" and her eyes grew big with a smirk on her face. "Someone's pretty excited huh?" She said as she bit her lip. "Yeah, now you have to fix it" I said sexily in her ear. I then pinned her to the wall and I lifted one of her legs up into my hip. She closed her eyes as I began kissing and sucking her neck. Little moans began slipping her mouth as she but her lip. I then lifted my head up and began kissing her lips. She moaned into the kiss. I then slipped my hand down so that it was touching her clit and began moving my fingers. She moaned. "Ughh Justin, baby faster" she moaned as I did what I was told. She gripped on to my shoulders and bucked her hips towards me. "Ughh ughh ughh" she moaned. I knew she was close but I did want her to cum yet. I stopped and she opened her eyes. I then bit my lip and took my hand and grabbed "jerry" and placed him at her entrance while her left leg was proped up on to my waist. "Imma make you feel like you never felt before" I whispered in her ear. I didn't want to fuck her like crazy but I wanted to make passionate love to her. I then slipped into her and she moaned loudly. "Ughh that feels soo good" she moaned. "You like that babygirl?" I whispered in her ear. The water was still pouring on us but we didn't care. I thrusted slowly but fast at the same time. She moaned with every thrust. She grabbed my hips and began moving them in and out. She began sucking on my lip which was wen sexier. She then grabbed my chain and pulled my head down to her chest. I began sucking on her boobs. Swirling my tongue and nibbling on them. It felt the world around us stopped and it was only us moving. I started to feel my climax come but i didn't want to cum yet. I quickly turned her around so that her chest was pressed against the wall. I then slipped "jerry" in and she moaned. I kept thrusting at a nice pace and her moans filled my ears. She grabbed the back of my butt and pressed my body closer to hers so I could go deeper. She moaned out loud so I knew she was close. I kept thrusting and I soon felt my come. I rode out our orgasms. We stayed in that position breathing heavy. I then turned her around and pressed my lips on hers. "Mhmmm that was soo good" she said after we broke away. "That was" I said as I bit my lip. "Next time Papi, I'm gonna be in control" she said with a wink as she turned off the shower water and got out. She wrapped at towel around her body and walked out into her bedroom. I smirked and then got out and wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into the her room where I found her already in her pjs. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek and she immediately blushed. I chuckled. I love that I got that affect on her. I then slipped on a clean pair of boxers and a pair of sweats but didn't bother putting on a shirt. I then climbed into bed with her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you Justin" she said. "I love you too beautiful" I said as I felt myself drift off into a deep sleep.

Did you like it? Comment an Vote!!

Falling in Love with My BullyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara