Chapter 15

Justin's P.O.V
I didn't mean to put my hands on her, I really didn't this time. Its been 4 weeks and I've been feeling depressed and sad. Ryan and the boys keep texting my phone but I don't feel like being bothered. My mom even tried talking to me but I just need some space. I really miss Naé, after all I've done to her I feel disgusted with myself. I've been writing songs lately because it seems to help with the pain. I can write what I feel inside and express it in singing. I also started to do heroin and cocain but my mom or the boys don't know. I just feel lost and confused without Naé. I would do anything to get her back, even if it means risking my own life.
*Sexual Content*
Ajahná's P.O.V

"How you been?" Caitlin asked. We where currently walking around the city. "I've been great, I feel free" I said. But deep down inside, I missed Justin. I miss he laugh, his jokes, everything about him. "Well who's the lucky guy?" She smirked as she took a spoonful of her ice cream. "We're just friends and his name is Kaden" I laughed. Kaden and I became friends a week after the thing happened between me and Justin. He's been by my side ever since and now we're like bestfriends, nothing more. "Well thats not what I heard" she chuckled. "What you hear?"'I said as we sat on the bench. "Not saying a thing, but you'll find out soon" she said as she nudged me playfully. I laughed and just stared at all the kids that where playing. I've always dreamed of having kids of my own. They are just adorable. "Well, I gotta get back you need a ride home?" Caitlin said as she stood up and gathered her things. "Oh no I'm fine I'll just hangout here and enjoy the city" I said. "Okay text me later!!" She yelled as she hurried to her car. "Will do" I laughed. She pulled off and left. It was just me. I started to think about Justin. Maybe I should go visit him, he's probably depressed. His house is only a few blocks away so I decided to walk. Once I got to his house I walked up to his porch and knocked in the door. Soon his mom answered the door. "Oh, hi Ajahná, been awhile since I've seen you, how you been?" She said with a smile. "I'm good, Pattie, is Justin home?" I asked. "Oh yes he's up in his room, you an go head up, it's the first door on your right" she said as she moved away from the door so I could walk in. "Okay thank you" I said as I walked up the stairs. As I got closer to the top the stairs, I heard a beautiful voice singing. Is that Justin? No way. I walked up to his door and put my ear to it. "Don't tell me your my heartbreaker, cause girl my heart is breaking" he sang. I quietly unlocked the door and peeked my head in. He was sitting in his bed, his back facing me, while holding his guitar. The way he sang sounded like he was crying. I slowly walked in, not trying to get his attention, and leaned against his dresser. He kept singing "You told me to be careful with your heart, with your heart. You told me to be careful with your heart, with you heart, with your heart." He then stopped and put his head down. I then heard sniffles. "I love you Naé" he said. "I love you too" I said. He then turned around quickly and as soon as he saw me he got up and grabbed me and embraced me into a hug. "I missed you soo much, you have no idea" he said. "Me too" I said. We stayed in that position for 5 minutes until we broke apart. "How you get here?" He asked as he sat me in the bed. "I walked here" I giggled. He smiled. He just stared at me like he was staring at a newborn baby. "What?" I asked blushing. "I just....I just missed that beautiful face of yours" he said. I then looked down. All the things the happened that between us starting to replay in my mind and started to tear up. "I have to go" I said as I stood up and was about to walk out but Justin stopped me. "What? Why?" He asked confused. "I can't do this...I can't Justin im sorry" I said as I tried to reach for the doorknob but just pinned me against the wall. "Look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me" he said as he stared deeply in my eyes. "What?" I asked "If you can look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me, I will leave you alone forever, if you can't please give me another chance to prove to you that I've changed and learned my lesson" he said. I looked him the eyes but my heart was telling that there's still a place for him. "I.....I...." I stuttered out and he just stared at me. "I love you" I said. A smile grew in his face and he immediately kissed my lips. I kissed back and he deepened the kiss. His hands traveled to the doorknob and he locked it. "Let me prove to you that I've changed" he said in a raspy voice. I nodded my head and he began kissing me. I kissed him back and then he worked his way to my neck. "Justinnn" I moaned as I grabbed at the ends of his hair. He then grabbed my butt and squeezing it making me moan which gave him the chance to put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for war, but of course he won. He then grabbed at the end of my butt which meant to jump. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waists. He then carried me to the bed and laid me down. He then hovered over me. "I love you soo much" he said. "I love you too" I said. We then started taking off our clothes, and he went to his drawer and grabbed a condom. "I'm gonna make love to you" he said. "No.....fuck me like you missed me" I said. He looked at me surprise but with a smirk. "I like a naughty girl" he said. He then slipped on the condom and put "jerry" at my entrance. "Tell me if it hurts" he said. I haven't did it in a while so it might hurt. He then slipped himself into me and I immediately moaned. "Shhh baby I don't want my mom hearing us" he whispered in my ear. He then thrusted in as out and a wave of pleasure came over me. Our moans filled the room but no too loud. "Ughh, that feels soo good" I moaned. "I want to hear you say my name baby" he grunted. "Ohh Justinnn" I moaned. "Thats right tell me who's your daddy" he moaned. "You are Papi, ughh daddy im closeee!!" I moaned. She then sat up so that he was sitting down and I was straddling him. I began riding him. He grabbed into my hips and bounced me up and down. "I'm there baby!" He moaned. "Me toooo!!" I moaned. I the felt myself hit my climax and so did he. We sat there breathing heavily and holding into each other. Justin then grabbed my face and kissed my lips. "I love you soo much" he said. "I love you too Justin" I said. We then laid down and cuddled until we fell asleep.

Sorry I haven't posted. Now that Ajahná and Justin are back together, what happens when Ajahná catches Justin doing Cocain and herion? Comment and Vote!!!