Chapter 22

Ajahná's P.O.V
I can't believe the baby is here. I can't believe Justin delivered her. I didn't know what to name her so I decided to wait to see if Justin could come up with a name. I was laying in the hospital bed looking at my babygirl when I heard the door open. I quickly looked up to see Justin. "H..Hey" he said nervously as he scratch the back of his neck. "Hey" I said shyly. "How are you feeling" he said as he walked over and sat in the chair next to the bed. "A little tired thats all" I said. He nodded his head. Soon an awkward silence filled the air. Should I thank him? I broke the silence. "Thank you Justin" I said while playing with my hands. "For what?" He said. "For delivering my baby...thank you" I said shyly. "Don't mention it... It's the least I could do" he said while smiling. I smiled back. "Can I hold her" he asked as he got up from his seat and walked over to the crib. "Yea sure" I said as I smiled. He gently picked the baby up and began rocking it back and forth. The site if justin holding our baby, gave me butterflies in my stomach. I always wanted this with him, but sadly we're not together. "She's beautiful" I heard Justin whisper as he gently bounce the baby up and down. "I know" I smiled while looking at the both of them. "She looks just like her mother" he said as while staring at me, which caused me to blush. After a couple minutes, Justin gently sat the baby back down. "Have you thought if a name yet?" He asked my sitting back down in the chair. "Uh no...I actually was waiting on you" I said embarrassed. "Why me?" He said confused. "Well it's both of our baby, so we should come up with a name together" I said giving a small smile. Justin smiled an looked down. Was he blushing? We started going through baby names until we both came up with Chyna Marie. "Thats a good name" Justin said with a smile. "Yeah...Chyna Marie Bieber" I said while looking down at Chyna. "Bieber? Your giving her my lastname?" Justin asked shocked. I smiled and nodded. Justin grabbed me and hugged me. "Thank you....for giving me the best gift if my life" he said. "Your welcome" I said back. We talked for alittle while until Justin decided to give everyone else a chance to see me and the baby. "I'll be back later" he said as he kissed my cheek and the Chyna's. "Okay" I said as I watched him walked out. My dad and mom came in and hugged me. They were so happy that Chyna is finally here. They held her as we took some pictures with her and talked. After awhile, they left and Caitkin came in. "OMG she looks just like you and Justin!!" She squealed while holding Chyna. I laughed as I took a picture of her holding Chyna. It was now time to feed Chyna and Caitlin said she was gonna go home and get some rest and will be back tomorrow. I nodded as she kissed me and the baby goodbye. I began feeding Chyna and burping her. I can't believe she's actually here. Justin seems happy that she's here and that makes me more happy. As long as Chyna is ok, then I'm ok.

Justin's P.O.V

It's still hard to process that I'm a father, and now I have to tell my mom. How do I break it to her? She'll probably think im joking. I walked inside the house slipping off my shoes. "Mom? You here!!?" I yelled which caused my voice to echo throughout the house. "I'm in the kitchen!!" She yelled. I made my way into the kitchen where I found her cooking dinner. "Hey sweetie, where you been? I've been worried sick!!?" She said as she hugged me and continued to cook. "Uhh..something came up" I lied. "Is everything ok?" She asked worriedly. "Yeah everythings fine" I lied again. "Oh ok" she said. Should I tell her now or wait? Ughh, why is this so hard? "Uhh mom? I need to talk to you about something important" I said nervously. By now the palms of my hands where sweaty and my heart began to race. "About what? Is everything ok?" She asked worried. It's now or never Justin, you can do this. I took a deep breath. "I'm...I'm a father"

Dun, Dunn, Dunn!!! How would Justin's mom react to him being a father? Will she be mad or happy? Read the next chapter to find out!! Comment and Vote!!