Chapter 20

8 months later...
Ajahná's P.O.V
I haven't told anybody about the situation between me and Justin. My parents asked me where I was those 2 weeks and I said on a little vacation, I know it might sound weird but they believed me anyway. When I told my mom I was pregnant, she was super excited but my dad on the other hand my was alittle upset. He said he thought I knew better to use protection and that he failed me. We didn't talk for a whole month until he finally came to his senses and realized that I was keeping the baby and I really didn't care if he was in his/her life at all. Now that my stomach is showing, I'm getting home schooled so it would be easier instead of me walking around the whole school, besides I didn't want anyone to see me pregnant and make fun of me calling me names. When I told Caitlin she was super excited she says she can't wait to me her niece or nephew. We are currently shopping for baby stuff at the mall, I must've been in deep thought because I didn't realize Caitlin was taking to me. "Huh? What?" I said confused. "I said does Justin know?" She asked. "Uhhh...no he doesn't and I don't plan on telling him" I said as I picked up a pair of baby booties. "Have you seen him since then?" She asked. "No and I don't plan of seeing him, I just want whats best for my baby" I said as I rubbed my stomach. I only told Caitlin about he situation and he was really understanding, thats why I love her. I do think about Justin from time to time but I know what I did was best for me. I wish the best for him and I hope that he found the help and love that he needs. After 3 hours of baby shopping, we finally had 5 bags full of baby clothes. After we paid I decided to go home and get some rest. "Call me when you get up" Caitlin yelled as I walked up to my porch. "Okay" I yelled back as I walked in the house. I put all the bags in the floor and slipped off my shoes, I then wobbled into the living room where I surprisingly found my mom. "Hi sweetie" she said as she helped me sit down. "Hi" I sighed out. "How's the little munchkin doing?" She said while rubbing my stomach. "She's been sleeping all day" I said. I didn't find out what the sex of the baby was cause I want it to be a surprise but I want a girl. "I can't believe Im gonna be a grandma" she said happily which caused me to laugh. I let out a yawn my feet really hurts and my back is killing me. "Mom im gonna go take a nap" I said while trying to sit up. "Okay sweetie" she said while helping me. "If you need anything I'll be in the baby's room finishing it up" she said. I smiled and nodded while I wobbled my way to the staircase. When I finally made it to my room I changed into a hoodie and sweats and climbed into the bed. My mine started to drift off to Justin. I wonder how he's doing. All that thinking made my eyelids heavy and next thing I knew I was knocked out.

Justin's P.O.V
I haven't seen Naé in 8 months and I really miss her. I started to think about all the good times we had together and I started to look at all our old pictures we took in my phone. I wonder how she's doing, she's probably doing great. "Babe?" Selena said. "Huh? Yeah?" I said. "Are you okay?" She asked while rubbing my chest. "Uhh yeah I'm fine just a little tired" I lied. "Oh okay baby well get some rest" she said as she kissed my cheek and got up and walked into the bathroom. Did I forget to tell you that me and Selena date? Well yeah we do, we started dating 3 months after me and Naé broke up. I love Selena but not as much as I love Naé, the only reason while I'm dating her is to get my mind of things. I rolled over and buried my face in my pillow, I hope Naé is ok.

Well it seems like Justin moved on....well Barely. Anyways, what will happen when Justin and Naé somehow see each other in a store? Comment and Vote!!