Chapter 16

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up and realized that it was 4:30 am. I looked to my left and saw Naé laying there asleep. I'm glad that I have her back right now. I've missed her and her being gone made me realized that it cost more to see her cry, Imma give her all I have to give, no more holding back this time. Now that I'm back around her, nothing else really matters, I hope she feels the same. (See what I did there ) I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. I kissed her bare back and her neck which caused her to moan but she was still sleep. I admired her beauty. Her long curly hair was beautifully silky. Her body was beautifully toned and her breast are huge. I kissed her cheek and got up from the bed, I looked back and made sure that she was asleep and looked under my bed and grabbed my brown paper bag. I then walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I knew I shouldn't do this anymore but it's like I'm addicted. I pulled out the cocain which was in a clear plastic snack bag and the herion needle and the substances. I laid them on the counter and stared at them. I know what the outcome might be but once you start it its like you can't stop. I wrapped the elastic band around my arm and made sure that it was tight. I then filled the needle with the herion and injected me inside. A rush of pur adraline cane over me and I felt no emotion or pain. In then poured the cocain on the counter and took the tube and snorted in my nose. The first time I did it, it burned but u gotten used to it. I then sat back against the wall. This is who I am, this is what I became after all the pain that I've went through without Naé. I don't think I'm ever turning back.

Ajahná's P.O.V
I heard the bathroom door shut which meant Justin was awake. I looked over at the clock and it was 4:35 way too early for me. I got up from the bed and being as though I was still naked from me and Justin having sex earlier, I was cold as fuck. I found one of Justin's t-shirts and put it on and then I found my thong and put it on. I then took my hair tie from around my wrist and tied my hair up into a bun. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked to see if I had any messages. I had one from my mom and one from Caitlin. I didn't feel like responding back so I clicked the power button and put it back on the nightstand. I wonder whats taking Justin soo long in the bathroom? I sat up waiting for him to come out until I heard the door knob wiggle. He walked out shirtless with his boxers on but he was sniffing his nose and itching it."you ok baby?" I said as I got up and crawled over to him. "Yeah" he said as he climbed into bed and put his arms around me. He kept sniffing and itching his nose. "You sure? Seems like your allergies are acting up" I said as I caressed his cheek. "Yeah I'm find go back to sleep" he said as he kissed my temple. I didn't want to argue so I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. He's acting really weird. I wonder whats going on? I'll get to the bottom of it, but right now I'm just gonna head to sleep. I kissed his lips and then closed my eyes. This is gonna be a long night.

Sorry I didn't update but I promise I'll make it up to you guys!! How you liked this chapter? Comment and Vote!!!