Chapter 3 - Meeting the Host Club

Hanaru's POV

"As you wish my darling princess. We shall tell you our names." The guy with blonde hair said. He said that 'they' will tell me their names, but he really meant he would introduce them. "This is Kyoya Ootari, our Cool Type," He said motioning to the glasses guy.

"This is Mitsukuni Haninozuka or ' Honey' for short, the Boy Lolita," He said pointing to the small little guy that was a few inches shorter than me. He also had a pink bunny, and blonde hair like the guy I think is an idiot. Mitsukuni or Honey, looked really familiar. I know I've seen him before

Anyway. Next was,"This is Takashi Morinozuka or 'Mori' for short, the strong, silent type." The tall guy, with wild, black hair, and an expressionless face, even though his eyes gave away to what he is feeling, must be who he called Takashi.

"This is Haruhi Fujioka, the natural type." He stood by the cross dressing girl. Why is she even dressed like a boy to begin with. Well if she was pretending to be a guy I guess its for a good reason.

"And last but not least is me, I, my darling, am Tamaki Souh, the Princely type." He had finished. But he was missing two very important people, my brothers. Who were still holding on to my hands, and refused to let go. I spoke up,"But what about my brothers. If their in this Host Club, then what is their type?" Tamaki just stared at me. But my brothers answered for him. "We're the mischievous or devil type." I laughed. "That is so true!!" But when I looked back up at Tamaki he was still staring at me.

Okay I know I'm short, and that my voice can be high sometimes, but it doesn't mean stare at me like I'm some sort of new species you haven't seen before. "SOOO CUTE!!!!!" Tamaki yelled. Then he ran up to me and grabbed me away from Hikaru and Kaoru. I wasn't ready to let go of their hands but Tamaki pulled me away. He held me in a death gripped hug. I couldn't breathe. And I began to cry. "Tamaki-senpai put her down!!"

Haruhi grabbed me away from Tamaki. "Are you ok Hanaru?" I nodded, catching my breath. Right after Haruhi took me away from Tamaki, Hikaru and Kaoru started chasing him all around the room. They were yelling,"YOU MADE OUR SISTER CRY!!!" As they were chasing Tamaki. Haruhi put me down after she knew I was fine.

Then Honey walked over to me. I would say we were the same height, but I was a little taller than him (By 2 or 3 inches difference). "Hi Hana-chan!" He said excitedly. "Hi Honey-kun." He looked at me with bright eyes. I don't know why I said it but I did, "Honey-kun have I ever seen you before?" He tilted his head looking at me. "I don't know. Have you?" I just looked at his eyes and face as he looked at mine. Then I remembered. "Now I know, your that kid from the tournament!!" All eyes were on us now. Even my brothers stopped chasing Tamaki. They all walked over, wanting to hear more, to me and Honey. They all looked at me, and I didn't like all of the attention."Can you stop staring at me," I said with a straight face. They stopped but still looked at us. "How do you know Honey-senpai?" Tamaki asked me. "I know him because we were in a Martial Arts Tournament together."

-------TIME SKIP----- 3 MINS. LATER----

Everyone still had their mouthes open from shock. Except for my brothers and Kyoya. "Now I remember, you're that girl that I almost lost to!!!!!" Honey yelled out. I grinned at how he said 'almost lost to'. Yeah I admit that I lost to him. But I would have won if I hadn't tripped. "You wouldn't have won if I hadn't tripped over the cracked floor." I said still grinning. Everyone sweatdropped, even Kyoya and Mori. Honey was smiling at me all carefree like, but his eyes said, "I look forward to the next match with you." I took that as a challenge and said,"Well why don't we have a match for fun," I said to him. His smile went away, but was replaced with a grin.

"Yeah that would be fun," Honey said.

"Why don't we have it now? If I'm right there's a place where we can fight, right?" I was still grinning. I love Martial Arts. I would pick it over fashion any day, but I wouldn't say that in front of my mom or Hikaru and Kaoru.

I grabbed Honeys' hand and ran out of the club room. Hikaru and Kaoru tried to stop me, but I just ignored them( no matter how much I wanted to be by their side). I wanted to fight Honey to see how strong I got.

We got to the Karate Clubs dojo with the rest of the Host Club on our tail. I opened the doors and I saw a boy about as tall as me. He had on glasses, and has light brown hair. He sort of looks like Honey. Right when the boy looked at us he saw Honey and attacked. "Hey! No fair I was supposed to fight Honey!!!" I was mad beyond belief.

Hikaru, Kaoru and Mori had to hold me back from interrupting the fight. I stopped squirming, and they let me go. Hikaru put me on his shoulders. As I watch the fight I played with Hikaru's hair and asked,"Why are they fighting?" Mori answered my question,"Family must fight at first sight." "Oh, so their brothers." He nodded. I went back to watching the fight. That's when Honey pulled out an extendable bow staff and hit Chika(learned his name while they were fighting), and he went flying. So Honey won.

I was happy and did a back flip off of Hika's shoulders. But Kaoru caught me. "Your no fun Kao!" He and Hikaru just rolled their eyes. I jumped out of Kaoru's arms and ran to Honey,"Time for our fight." He just grinned and nodded. We got into our positions and bowed to each other.

As we began to fight Tamaki, the idiot, started running towards us to stop the fight, but Hikaru and Kaoru tackled him down, and dragged him back towards everyone else. Even Chika-chan was watching.

I was laughing all through the fight. Everyone looked at me weirdly, except Hika and Kao. They were reading my mind, and they were smiling. It's been so long since I had a good fight, and I'm gonna enjoy it for as long as I can. Just then Honey pulled out a kusarigama( a sickle & chain). So I decided to pull out my shuriken. And yes I carry weapons with me. But I don't pull them out unless I'm in a tough fight. I giggled this is an easy fight, but it wouldn't be fair if only Honey used weapons.

I risked a glance at the others after I pulled out my shuriken. Tamaki was crying in n a corner( have no idea why) and Hika and Kao looked upset. They know I'm not gonna get hurt but at least their worrying.

We kept this up for about an hour and a half. Using different types of weapons when the previous doesn't work. Both me and Honey were breathing heavy. "You've gotten stronger since last time Honey." I almost gasped out of breath. "So have you Hana-chan." I smiled and ran at him to attack. I jumped in the air, did a front flip with my leg coming down first right at him.

Of course, knowing Honey, he dodged it. As I landed he went for an attack. I dodged

he tried to land a few punches. That left him wide open. I spun my body around, and kicked him in his side. I had won but I didn't like.

I had a frown on my face as the Host Club ran up to us. I was sitting on the floor next to the panting Honey. I just looked at him, angry. "That was amazing Hanaru, you won." Haru-chan said I just sighed looked at her then back at Honey. He was being helped up by Tamaki and Mori. Hikaru and Kaoru tried to help me up but I refused. "What's wrong Hana-chan you won." Honey said happily. I just glared at him.

I don't get it, why would he let me win? Sure I liked winning but not like this. I got up on my own and started to walk back to the Host Club's room.

Try to comment, and vote. I want know what u think.