Chapter 8 Reunited at last

Recap
I open my eyes and look at them. I whisper, "Home."

Hanaru Pov
  "It doesn't feel real. I didn't think my room would still be the same after so long." I look around my room and see my bags already in here.

Hikaru- "Yeah, well we sort of threw a fit everytime someone tried to come in here."
Kaoru- "Yeah, Mom had to talk us into letting the maids do a light cleaning to keep it from getting dusty."

"I'm glad, but I'll have to change some things around. I'm not a middle school girl anymore." I start opening my bags and taking out some stuff.

Hikaru and Kaoru walk up behind me and wrap their arms over my shoulders. "-Sleep with us tonight.-"

I sigh and turn around in their arms. Looking up at them I gently flick their foreheads. "You guys need to watch how you word things. If someone was listening they would think we were doing it."

Hikaru- "So what..."
Kaoru- "Let people think what they want."
"Yeah, but..."
"-We don't care what people think of us, so neither should you.-"
Hikaru- "You never did before you left."
Kaoru- "So what changed?"

I sighed, "Guys, I just don't want random people starting rumors. I just got back. I would like to be drama free for a little bit longer."

They looked at each other then stared at me. As if waiting.

"I'll tell you guys about my time in Paris some other time. But to answer your previous question, Yes."

"-Yes what?-"
"Idiots, I'll go to sleep with you tonight."

They grin and start to drag me out my room. I try pull free. "Guys stop, at least let me shower and change. I had a long flight and then that fight with Honey-chan, then the game. I'm tired and want to shower first. SO LET ME GO!"

They let me go. "Dummies, get out so I can change."
Hikaru- "Fine, fine."
Kaoru- "Don't take to long. Dinner will be ready when you get out."
"Okay."

They close the door on the way out. I grab my clothes and toiletries from one of my bags and walk into my bathroom to shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I dry off I change into my pajamas. An oversized sweater with shorts on underneath, and black knee high socks.

 An oversized sweater with shorts on underneath, and black knee high socks

I make my way downstairs to the dining room. I see my brothers already eating and sit beside Kaoru.

Kaoru- "Are you hungry?"
"No, not really."
Hikaru- "Well you did pig out on cake at the club."
"I did not pig out!!"
They deadpanned. "-You ate a whole cake.-"

I blushed and turned the other way. "I don't know what you guys mean."
"-Uh-huh, sure.-"

"Shut up. Anyway, where did Mom go? I thought she would be home."
Hikaru- "She left before we got home."
Kaoru- "She had a last minute trip."