Chapter 4

~~~~~Recap~~~~~
I don't get it, why would he let me win? I get up on my own and started to walk back to the Host Club's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was ignoring everyone in the room, well except for Hikaru and Kaoru, Haruhi, Mori, and Kyoya. So basically I'm ignoring Tamaki and Honey. Honey because he let me win, obviously, and Tamaki because he's annoying and obnoxious as hell. Every since they came back in he's been picking me up and spinning me around, and crushing me to death in a hug.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~
2 hours ago

They walked in 5 mins. After me. I was sitting by the window looking out. They saw me and walked up. I was still looking out the window. I don't really care right now. I'm angry, confused, and tired.

"Hey, you ok Hana?" That was Kaoru's voice. I just nodded my head and continued to look out the window. Replaying the fight in my head. I was so bored. "Hanaru are you sure your ok? Haruhi asked. I turned my head, gave a happy, but fake, smile and said ,"Yeah, I'm ok." They wouldnt leave me alone until I gave them an answer. They seemed to buy it except Hika and Kao. I don't blame them. Anyone who really knew me would know it's a fake smile.

About 10 minutes later Tamaki complains about being bored. So I stood up from the window and walked over to the group sitting at the table. I gave them a devilish smile.

Hika and Kao saw this and smiled at my idea. "How about we play a game?" I said still smiling. Tamaki jumped up, and started spinning me around yelling,"HOW CUTE!!!!" Right in my ear. "Tamaki...." I growled, "If you don't stop spinning me Imma throw you across the school!!!!!" He let go after that threat.

I went back to smiling. Thanks to Tamaki this game is going to be even more fun for us Hitachiin's. "What's the game?" Haruhi asked. "I'm glad you asked Haruhi." My smile was increasing." It's called 'EXTREME HIDE-N-SEEK!!!' "

Everyone was confused except Hikaru and Kaoru. "You'll have to explain to them Hana..." Hika started. "They never played before." Kao finished. I looked st them,"Aww, how come. It's a fun game ("For us" I thought). And you guys never played it with them." They just shrugged their shoulders ,"We never played it with anyone but you." Aww how loyal, I thought. They smiled and nodded to the others.

"Oh, I forgot about you guys, sorry." I said while rubbed the back of my head. They sweat dropped. "So do you care to explain, Miss Hitachiin." Kyoya said. "Yes, I do. And what's with the formalities, just call me Hanaru or Hana." He smirked. A chill just ran over me. I got over it and explained.

"So we need to split into two equal teams/groups. Before you interrupt me, I know it's impossible but that's what makes the game different. One person will not be hiding." They looked confused. "That person will be the guard. And the guard has to stand in front of those doors." I pointed to the entrance. "The two teams have to get past the guard to get a member of their team."

"And you have to avoid the guard because they will be looking for you. Ok, so, any questions?" "Yeah why is it called 'EXTREME HIDE-N-SEEK' if we're hardly hiding?" Haruhi asked. "Good question. It's called that because you can do and/or use anything to hide, escape, get your teammate,or run from the guard." "That's what makes it extreme." That's what makes it extreme." Hikaru said. Him and Kaoru were smiling devilishly. I wanted to join them but I think I'll let them see that side of me later. "How are we going to pick the teams and the guard?" Tamaki asked. 'Me and my brothers smirked. "Ok let's decide the guard first." I said. "~Whoever says not it last is the guard.~" Hika, Kao, and me said together. "Ready..." Hika. "Set..." Kao. "GO!!" Me.

"Not it!!!" I yelled.

"Not it!!!" Hika and Kao yelled too.

"Not it!!" Haruhi.

"Not it!!!!" Honey

"Not it" Mori.

"Not it" Kyoya.

"Not it!!!!!!" Tamaki.

"Hahahahahaha!!!!" I laughed, " Tamaki's the guard." "Then who make up the two teams Hana," my brothers say. They know the teams. Kyoya, Haruhi, Honey, and Mori will make up one team, and my brothers and me will make up the other." "Wait a second!!" Tamaki yelled. Idiot. "What now Tamaki." I said. "You do know that the teams are not equal right Hanaru." Kyoya said while adjusting his glasses.

I thought for a moment. Then realized. "Oops!" I said aloud. "Really Hana..." Hika said. "Still having trouble with math." Kai said. "It's not my fault ok!!!" I half yelled. They sweat dropped. They seem to do that a lot. "It kinda is." They said in unison. I just glared at them. "So, what do we do now?" Haruhi asked. "We still play the game." I said with a smirk on my face. "I think I'll sit out on this and watch." Kyoya said. "Kill joy" I whispered, yet he heard me and glared. I shivered.

"Ok let's start this game!!!!" I cheered.