Chapter 1- Home!!

I finally get to go back home to Japan. I get to go back to my brothers. My brothers... I wonder if they're still shut up in the world we made around ourselves.
" I'm coming home guys." I'm coming home. And I went to sleep till the end of the flight.
.........
13 hours later
I'm home. After 2 years I'm home. I get off the plane and enter the airport. I breathe in the air. I know air is air but this is the smell of home. And I love it.
I see a man holding a sign with my name on it. I go up to him and say,"I'm Hanaru Hitachiin." The man bows and says" I am your driver Miss Hitachiin."

"Thank you." I walk to the limo with my bags. He offered to carry them for me but I said no. Hey, I may be rich, but I'm not spoiled.
I got in the limo and saw my mom sitting there looking at me. Tears started to come to her eyes as I closed the door."You look so beautiful, Hanaru." Then I realized that its not only my brothers that haven't seen me, but my mom too. Then I started to cry,"I missed you mom." "I missed you too, honey."
We started to talk about what has been happening the last 2 years. I missed a lot. "So Mom, how are Hikaru and Kaoru?" She smiled,"You'll have to find out when you see them."

Sorry for the short chapter. I just want to get it out so u guys can read it.