Chapter 6-Don't mess with the best

Previously on Chapter 5
   As I was thinking of different types of sweets, I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. Then I saw a flash of auburn hair. Took them long enough.

Hehehe. Just wait till they see what I did. Hold up how did they get in here. The door is in front of me and Honey. I'll find that out later.

They started to creep their way towards me. Like I don't see them. All of a sudden the lights went out.

Still a flashback.
Hanaru Pov
   "Hey why are the lights out," I said. I heard chuckling on both sides of me.
"Guys seriously, this isn't funny."

Suddenly, "AHHHHH!!!!" Screams were all that was heard before...

Third-Person Pov
    The lights came back on.

Everyone was in the music room after they heard the screams. But no one was moving. You might be asking why. The answer is simple. Hanaru wasn't in her chair anymore. She wasn't in the room as far as anyone could see. But someone was in her chair, tied up, caked in syrup and mud.

Hitachiin Pov
   "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" The 'twins' laugh. "Look at him Kaoru. Hehehe. The boss looks so stupid."
"I know Hikaru. I can't believe it worked so well."

   Tamaki started to wiggle around and screech like a banshee. "WHY YOU TROUBLESOME TWINS!! WHY AM I HERE AND NOT HANA!!! AND WHERE EVEN IS SHE!!!"

   "Yeah, where is Hana-chan? How did they switch?" Honey said.

   "- Wouldn't you guys like to know.-"

Kaoru, "Ha"
Hikaru, "Na"
Both, "-Ru-". "-It's time to come out sister-."

And the lights went out again
Hanaru Pov
   I took a deep breath and started to sing. Slowly moving around in the dark while singing.

Tamaki, Haruhi, and Honey were screaming/crying half way through. At the end the lights came back on.

"Wh- where is she?" Haruhi and Tamaki  asked scared.

"I'm right here." I said while blowing in Tamaki's ear.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Tamaki screams, again. And he's moving around so much.

"Oh man, that was so much fun. Hehehe. Hika, Kao tell me you got all that."

Hikaru, "Yeah we got it."
Kaoru, "All on video."
"-This is the best one so far.-"

I skipped over to my brother's and we wrapped our arms around each other. We turned and gave the others an identical smirk.

  "There's no way you guys planned all this. You didn't have any time to." Tamaki complained still tied up and moving.

I looked at him and said, "We didn't have to." I glance at Hika and Kao and nod.

  "~We love this game. It always works in our favor~." The unison creeper them out, I could tell.

"Oh yeah." I walk up to Tamaki and lean down. "THEY AREN'T TWINS YOU IDIOT, WE'RE TRIPLETS!!!"

That did it. Tamaki panicked and started to fall back. I tried to catch him but...

The chair hit the ground hard and broke.

  "Hey, at least your free now right." I nervously chuckled. I got goosebumps and shivered. Feeling a cold gaze on me I slowly turned around. It was Kyoya. He reminded me of a demon.

"An- Anyway. Taka-chan can you free Honey-chan please?" I backed away from Tamaki and Kyoya. I ran back to my brother's, and hid behind them.

Hikaru, "Why are you hiding behind us?"
Kaoru, "Yeah, it's not like you need to be protected."
"You dummies, that doesn't matter. It's his glare. I feel like I could die by maintaining eye contact to long."
Kaoru, "Well you did break something."
"What, no I didn't."
Hikaru, "The chair. And you call us dumb."
  "That's mean Hikaru. And I didn't break the chair, Tamaki did. Duh."
They looked at each other and shrugged. Then walked away.

"Whatever." I said and side eyed Tamaki. "*Gasp*. What the hell!! How are you clean already."

"It's the talent if the rich and beautiful my dear." The idiot said. Running up to me and swinging me around.

"Rich maybe but the only beautiful thing about you are your eyes. Now put me down you obnoxious idiot!!" I'm trying really hard not to hit him.

He dropped me and ran off yelling, "I'M NOT UGLY!!!!"

"Ow ow ow. That hurt you jerk." I said while rubbing my now bruised butt.

Honey helped me up, "Are you okay Hana-chan?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks." I glared at Tamaki who was sulking in a corner. I sighed walking to a windowsill and sat down.

Flashback over

Hanaru Pov

So here I am still tired, angry, and confused. Tamaki the damned idiot seems to know not to bother me right now. Honey on the other hand.

"Say Hana-chan, do you want some cake now." He said happily.

I couldn't turn down that offer, bow could I. So with equal enthusiasm, "Sure. I love cake. Do you have strawberry?"

"Of course. Come on. You can have as much as you want."

"YAY!!! Let's go go go."
Kaoru, "Wait a sec sis."
Hikaru, "Don't eat to much."
"But out you two. I know what I can handle."

Honey and I sit at a table with cakes on it. I excitedly dig in. "So good." I look around at the other cakes and see the pink bunny from earlier. "Honey-chan is that bunny yours?"

"Yeah, that's Usa-chan." He said still stuffing his face.
"Usa-chan huh, so cute. Can I hold them?"
He nodded, so I grabbed the bunny and sat it on my lap. I continued to eat while cuddling said bunny.
"Hana-chan you have a really great voice. The song was creepy, but I liked the way you sung it."
"Hehe, thanks Honey. I do like to sing."

*Click click*

I almost snapped my neck with how quick I turned my head. "Who took it? Who dares to take my picture while I eat?" I glance around with a murderous aura. My eyes land on the devils I call brother's. "Was it you two." I stated.

"-Who us?-"
"No the shadows. Yes you."
"No. We didn't." They say while looking at their phones.
"Power of anime activate." I appear behind them. Then hit them over their heads. "You Liars."
"-Ow you didn't have to hit us so hard.-"

I roll my eyes and walk back to the table. Picking up Usa-chan and continued eating. Just like nothing happened.

Third person Pov
"This will take a while to get used to. Don't you think, Kyoya." Tamaki commented.
"Yes, it's going to be more interesting now."

A/N I don't own the songs. I'm back my lil Kill Joys😋