Chapter 5 Let the Game Begin

~~~Recap~~~
"Ok, let's start this game!!!!" Hanaru said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV

Everyone got into position. Hanaru and Honey decided to be the 'prisoners'. While Tamaki was guarding on the outside of the doors. Mori and Haruhi were somewhere hiding trying to find out a way past Tamaki. Hikaru and Kaoru were doing the same, but they were also planning a prank at the same time. Oh and Kyoya was sitting back watching the whole thing happen.
[ Don't forget that this is a flashback]
Hanaru's POV

Me and Honey were sitting in chairs tied up. Yes that's right tied up. Apparently it was Kyoya's idea to tie us up to make the game harder. Kyoya you will pay.

I looked over to Honey. He seemed to be deep in thought about something. Its probably nothing. So I just sat back swinging my feet waiting for this game to end.

Honey's POV
I was thinking about what the others said earlier.
*~~~ Flashback Time ~~~* ( IKR a flashback within a flashback)
It was after Hana-chan left. The twins came up to me. "~I don't get it Honey-senpai why did you let her win.~" They said together.

This caught the attention of everyone else. Except Takashi, I think he already knew. I don't really know why I let her win. It just happened. "~She wanted to win, but not like this.~" Said the twins. "Hikaru, Kaoru where do you think she went?" Tama-chan asked. "Probably back to the club room." I knew she would win one way or another. I just thought I was making it quicker.

Then Tama-chan snapped his fingers, "I've got it. Ok, here's the plan."
~~~Flashback over~~~
Honey's POV
I just don't see why we have to do all of this. (Sigh). All well at least something fun is happening. I looked over to Hana-chan, she was swinging her feet back and forth while sitting back in the chair. I guess it's now or never.

Hanaru's POV
Ugh, what is taking them so long. They must be planning a prank. It better be a good prank to be keeping me tied up. I wonder who their aiming at. It better be Kyoya. I'm so bored, I thought this would be fun. And this rope is hurting my wrist. Ugh, I complain too much. Whatever. I'm bored. I closed my eyes and laid my head back. "Um, Hana-chan?" Honey asked. I opened my eyes and tilted my head to the side. "Yeah Honey-chan." He looked down, his hair covering his eyes.

"What's wrong Honey-chan?" He looked like he was thinking about something.

"I'm sorry about letting you win like that earlier." He said looking at me. He looked really serious. Not like his usual self. I liked to see this side of him. I giggled a little. He gazed up, giving me a confused look.

"It's no biggie, Honey-chan. I mean I was upset but I got over it. It's not like I would have won anyway." He started giggling too. "Really... I thought that you would win. But then Tama-chan came up with this plan to make you happy."

"Yeah, I don't fuss over losing....wait what? Are you saying that Tama-baka planned this." "Yeah, him and the twins."

"Ok one: we're triplets not twins. Two: WHAT!!! My brothers are in on this too! Oh no... no no no no no! I need to get untied, NOW!!" "Why what's wrong?" "They never take this long in a game unless their planning a prank. And as much as I love pranks I don't like to be on the end of one. Especially this one."

"What's wrong with 'this' prank." I put my head down, my hair covers my eyes and say, "Just take look up and you'll see why." He looked up. His eyes widened when he saw what was over my head. It was 3 buckets. The first was full of syrup, the 2nd was dirt, the third water. And they were lined up in that order. Why? I really don't know.

Ugh, I want this game to be over. "Um, maybe it's it's not for you." Honey said. "I doubt that it's for anyone else." I said.

Then an idea came to mind. "But it's about to be." I looked at Kyoya. He was typing away on his Pineapple laptop.

I smirked a little. "Hey Kyo-chan?" He glanced over. He seemed to be a bit peeved that I disturbed him. All well he'll get over it. "What is it Hanaru." He said. "Can you untie me?" I asked sweetly. "If I untie you then your team loses, right?" "Yeah, but I don't care any more. It's pay back time."

"What do you plan on doing?" Kyoya asked while pushing up his glasses. " I know you see what's above my head Kyoya." He sighed and nodded his head. He got up and came over towards me and Honey.

After he untied me I asked, "Oh when this game is over does this club have sweets." Honeys' smile got bigger as he said, "Of course we have sweets, especially cake." "Awesome!!!" I started to jump around happily.

"Didn't you say you had something to do." I stopped, "Oh yeah." Then I let a devilish smile creep to my face. "It's time for the pranksters to become the prankees. Hehehe." I started to giggle evilly.

Then I looked up. How am I supposed to get up there. "Uh, Kyo-chan?" He pushed his glasses up and looked at me. "Is there a ladder I could use?" "No." "Wow thanks." I said sarcastically. Then he glared at me. "Eep!!" I yelped then ducked behind Honey, who was stilled tied up. "No need to be mean Kyo-chan." I said. He just sighed and went back to typing on his laptop.

Guess I should get this over with. I stood up, walked up to the chair I was in and jumped on it. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Kyoya's eye twitch. I wonder if I break the chair what would happen. I guess I'll find out if it happens.

I crouched on the chair and jumped straight up to where the buckets are. I grabbed on to a near by column and started to mess with the prank. After I was done I jumped down and almost landed on the chair. "Mission Completed!!!!" I yelled.

I'm bored now. "So what now?" I ask boredly. "You should get back in the chair." Kyoya said. So I got back in the chair and Kyoya tied me up, tightly. "You're to good at that Kyoya." He just shrugged and went back to typing. I wanna see what he's typing, or better yet that black notebook.

As I was thinking of different types of sweets, I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. Then I saw a flash of auburn hair. Took them long enough.

Hehehe. Just wait till they see what I did. Hold up how did they get in here. The door is in front of me and Honey. I'll find that out later.

They started to creep their way towards me. Like I don't see them. All of a sudden the lights went out.

Sorry for the cliff hanger, but I had to do it. I would like to thank my friend Sinfulove for helping me finish the chapter. See ya my Kill Joys.