𝑴𝒀 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳.

Start from the beginning

Gigi: "Pack it up English teacher."

Me: "Whatever."

Gigi: "Why are you up so early?"

Me: "Another meeting."

Gigi: "Uncle Derek and his stupid meetings."

Me: "I agree, and Dad comes back at two in the afternoon so don't get caught cuddling because you know he doesn't play that with you."

Gigi: "Goodbye now, I LOVE YOU!"

Me: "Love you too."

After my conversation with Gigi, I grabbed my keys and left.

***

When I made it to Derek's, I put on my jacket, and made my way in. When I walked in, the first person I spotted was Ryder. Ryder looked so bored and annoyed. I see why though; I hated coming here too. "Ah my nephew!" I heard Derek say behind me. I rolled my eyes, turning around to be faced with a stupid smirk.

Me: "What's up."

Derek: "How are you feeling this morning?"

Me: "I didn't feel like coming here so I'll say pretty fucking tired."

Derek: "You'll be fine. Come have a seat over here we have serious business to discuss."

Fuck I just wanted to leave so badly, but I couldn't. I walked over to my seat before sitting down.

Derek: "First off, get those annoyed looks off your faces. You all knew what you were getting into when you signed up."

Me: "Technically I didn't sign up, I kind of just got added."

Ryder: "Me too."

Derek didn't say anything because he knew we were right. He faked laughed before continuing to talk.

Derek: "This week our target is from the Red Devils group."

Red Devils?

Derek: "Their leader. Miss Regina Smith."

Derek pulled out a printed picture of the Regina girl before he placed it on the table. She had red hair, green eyes, and in the picture, she had two twin girls standing on each side of her.

Me: "She has kids?"

Derek: "So what?"

Ryder: "Let me see this picture."

Ryder grabbed the picture, before examining it.

Derek: "Is there a problem Mr. Scott?"

Ryder: "Yes. Yes, there is."

Derek: "What is the problem?"

Ryder: "Where did you get this photo?"

Derek: "Her Instagram."

Ryder: "What is her Instagram?"

Derek: "Her name."

Ryder pulled out his phone and he went onto Instagram. I leaned into Ryder to see his phone and he was on the photo. It was a family photo that was just cropped.

Me: "What's wrong?"

Ryder pointed at someone in the photo. It was a guy. I looked closely at the guy he was pointing to and saw that it was Nolan. I looked at Ryder and my eyes widened.

Derek: "What is the problem?"

Ryder: "I will not hurt this girl nor will I allow you to either."

Derek: "Excuse me?"