Bonfire Night

Its gonna be a regular medium chapter
...thats all I'm gonna say.... enjoy~

Legoshi's POV

The sun was setting and its was getting dark jack stood behind me looking excited for the fire that's gonna happen later "you ready legoshi ?" He asked "oh..what.yes I'm..just uhh.... looking at the sunset before it gets dark " I answered him while distracted. I smiled by very lightly,at the sunset even though it's a cabin I can still see the sunset with is claiming.By the time the sun was fully set i was about to get my outfit for tonight but jack walked into me and gave me a random hug, I'll admit I was caught off guard so I restricted him a little bit but he didn't stop till I had fully him in my arms, which yes ..he got his way and he held me for quite some time like...2mis and 35sec. But right after I go get dressed and after I woke up jack cause he fell asleep for a minute while I was getting dressed im getting.

Time skip.......V^ᴥ^V

And I stood there with jack while they lit the whole stack of wooden sticks that were taller than me by a little bit the heat and light it's was producing....I liked it I wanted to touch it but I knew I couldn't I'd burn myself..."oop- hold on I think I forgot something in the cabin I wanted to bring with me to give you,I'll go get it be right back ~heh-heh~" he nervously laughed and ran off...*two minutes later*  I got confused why jack wasn't back yet....our cabin is only two other cabins away from this fire, I'll admit i was kinda scared so I rushed back to the cabin....only to meet no one in there. "Then I'll just follow his scent " I wispered to myself.

Jack's POV

I was on my way to the cabin for my love note and present for legoshi "don't worry legoshi I hope u like me back too after this" I said to myself while puffing from running. But then.....right then and there I saw at the corner of my eyes a lion's claws reaching out of the bush next to me
"I GOT YOU!" The lion grabbed me and pulled me into the bushes,My Frist instinct was to scream but I was abruptly hushed by the lion's big hands, I was shaking in fear but then the cold blooded wisper from the lion scared me.
"if u knew who I was you'd know how much trouble your in right now,but your nothing but fish bate cause I've noticed your that fucking wolf's friend " the lion said .....I knew my life was in danger but there was nothing I could do
"but by the time that mutt comes why don't you work for your time that we have you...hahhhh" I was freaking out but then I was knocked out by a bat is what it felt like. But as I woke up I couldn't believe what was happening..........

And that's it till the next chapter
Stay tuned kiyo-crew

Love~Kai_kiyo~