Day 2/3 till the bonfire:pool

I was able to make my fursona

Name:Kai He's a wolf and he's a male I really wanna do yur if u have in mind anyway back to story

Name:Kai
He's a wolf and he's a male
I really wanna do yur if u have in mind anyway back to story...

Legoshi's POV

I woke up from sleeping from last night with jack yet again  I still wasn't mad  just kinda......curious.....this  time  I remembered the time jack walked in on me it's was akward but surprisingly hot....more or less so. I grabbed his arms pulled him up and he was still sleeping so I wrapped my arms around his body and I folded my legs under his legs and I layed his head on my chest  and I rubbed his belly,and his shirt slightly tearing cause of my nails I wasn't looking at him in my arms like this, I what scared he would wake up so I was looking to my left trying to clam down but it just made me hold on more to him 'I should probably stop before I cut his fur.' I said to myself so no one else could hear me.(if u get the reference, shout out to u:)
I layed him back down and got up and  got ready for the day "I hope jack has fun today cause I'm not gonna be going the the pool with him" I wispered to myself "wait what why......." Jack asked I turned around in shock he's up  "well I just rather see u have fun and besides I don't really like too be wet for long periods of time "I said casually, "well I rather see you have fun with everyone else and me." "Ok..I'll go with you" I defenselessly gave in.
"Good now lets have fun!" Jack exclaimed

Time flies by........

Jack's POV
"Come on this line is so long" I bragged. It looks like it will take us 15mins to get to have time to get in the pool and have our 20mins in the pool......after the long wait we finally had our chance with the rest of the gang in 701 I'm not regreting that Collot and Voss,etc.  Gave up there front line advantage to get in earlier just to be at the middle of the line with me and legoshi. We played and had fun but there was one moment  here Collot lifted me and threw me back into legoshi and I fell into wait no.....I should say onto ...his body which was not all that soft  but his reflex was grabing  my waist when I stood up in front of him and he let go. It was kinda akward for me a bit but im kinda not because he did this to me when he thought I saw sleeping which was the best moment for me it was heavenly.

That was it........also shout out to the people who come back to read this book and who added it to there library
They will not be named till the Epilogue  or credits where I have something special for this book
Stay tuned.... kiyo-crew

Love~kai_kiyo~