Taking Drastic Measures

Collot's POV

I lifted jack up bridal style and laid him down on the bed and I sat on the edge in front of him
"can u at least stop sobbing and try to tell me what's going on" I said very softly, but unfortunately he didn't answer and continued to cry...... but also fortunately for me I wasn't having it. So I grabbed his arms and pulled him up till he was look at me straight in the eye well not cuz my hair is covering my eyes well...ugh you know what I mean. I ask him again but a little serious this time,
"well it's not like I'm going through a heartbreak right now." He said with a hint of sass
"well who broke it and first of all who did u like" I replied ignoring the sass he just gave me.
"Well ever since we came to this camp for the summer i noticed that I liked someone I jus-.....*cries*"
"Woah... Woah... Woah, calm down now can you tell me who it is" I said anticipating his answer

"Well....it's le. Le-.goshi I've had feelings for him since we got here im Falling for him but he just told me that he loves haru cuz I asked him who his crush was, I loved him even if we're just childhood friends,he was the one I wanted sooo baddd *cries*. "
I . WAS . STUNNED...
1st of all : how can a carnivore like a herbivore

2nd of all: jack's gay?

3rd of all : JACK'S GAY?

Ok I never thought that my friend is gay but i'ma ignore it " it's ok to like someone even if they are the same sex but if the head master finds out you will be expelled " I sightly hesitated to say.
Dusk was gone and night had fallen, Voss and Durham had already come back but they were all ready sleeping.
After getting ready for bed myself, I told jack he can spend the night here in my cabin,he was already in my bed by the window
Suddenly I here the door knocking I opene it and saw legoshi
"What's up legoshi"
"Have u seen jack he left th-"
" No he's here he just is spending the night over here " " oh ok well that's reassuring hehe " he walked away saying. I closed the door and climbed into my bed that held the sleeping Labrador.

Legoshi's POV
I got curious and walked to the window of the boys cabin and I saw jack cuddling with Collot it was cute but jack looked even cuter then it hit me....I was remembering the time jack cuddled with me it was like that was just yesterday or maybe it was never mind. "Hey kid " I heard a deep voice say then I looked to my left in the bushes it was the panda I fought besides me at the black market to save haru "what does your taste change like the seasons or what ... your into Labradors now well I was here to tell ya something but I'll let you play out your fantasies here's something to help ya get off mate " to my surprise he tossed me a "love" magazine I was discussed ...."backdoor Labrador"

the title was

the title was . I immediately roll it up and dashed into my cabin and hid it cuz I didn't the ranger that was patrolling to see me or it.

Jack's POV

Legoshi I will be your boyfriend no matter the measures I will have to take u will be mine by the end of the summer u can count on it.