Welcome back Jack

Legoshi's P.O.V.

It's been 2 months and 22 days since I last saw jack at the hospital, Ive been visiting regularly on every two weekends in a month he's getting better each time I go, but it's not the same since he's not at cherryton with the rest of us in 701. But finally fortunately for us he's coming back tomorrow evening. I don't have anything planned for his return but I hope he's just glad to be back. But for today I plan to go to sleep very early to get up early to see jack, but collot wants to go get something to eat, but I'm not going, I want and need to see jack.

Later that night

It was 7:47pm and Collot, Duhram and Miguno with Voss came back from a fancy restaurant, but I already was in bed trying to fall asleep. I didn't fall asleep till a few minutes passed away.

Collot's P.O.V

Legoshi was already in bed as he said he would from this afternoon, but I had a good time with everyone else when we went out to go eat, the food was good and I loved it. "I'd love to go back sometime" I said to Duhram
"Yeah I guess, but I didn't get what I wanted" Duhram pouted.
"Don't worry they were only out of eggs so they couldn't make it...so calm down and stop whining" Voss compensated for Duhram's feelings.
"Welp, I'm beat, so I'm going to bed." miguno yawned and layed down on his  top bunk.
"You didn't even brush your teeth..." I said
"Well I'm tired, so that'd just have to wait" he argued.
I sighed and walked to the bathroom, while Voss fell asleep on my shoulder, which was cute.

Tomorrow morning. 7:37am..

Legoshi's P.O.V.

I'm up early walking to hospital, it's cool but I'm going to continue walking, everyone is looking at me walk around this early in the morning, but it's Sunday anyway. Later I meet jack with his parents leaving him because they had to go and didn't have time to carry him back to the dorms because they had another hospital to go to, but I offered To help bring him back to the dorms.
"Oh before you ask anything, I just wanted to say thank you." Jack said
"Huh?" I looked at him worried
"Thank you for saving me, as cliché as it sounds, but I'm truly thankful that you saved me, i love you" Jack shyly spoke.
"Oh- i- well... thank you. I think I like you aswell" I gazed at him flustered

Jack's P.O.V.

Legoshi seemed scared to talk to me, I wasn't sure why but I was willing to find out.
"So legoshi...you want a hug?" I offered
"Well yes- but not here? Maybe back In he dorms?" He Stuttered
"Ok...but still" I grabbed this arm and hugged it tight. But he was hesitant to make me let go, So he accepted it. Hehe I won ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ.

We got back to the dorms and everyone welcomed me back, it finally felt like everything was ok again like before. This feels like home. I love my friends. I'm glad I have the rest of the summer with legoshi....

That's the end of this chapter. Look out for next week hopefully. ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ I've got not much planned for IRL business so these chapters should run smoothly, and I'll try my best not to get distracted while writing these chapters heh.😅

That's all for now
Stay tuned kiyo-crew.

Love, Kai kiyo💙