The bonfire:part 1 daytime

So it's been awhile ...sorry I was Prewriting the next 4 chapters so the updates will be faster and soomth without date bumps in it with I'm so sorry for ...so enough of rambling .......the show must go on.

Legoshi's P.O.V
This whole week has been confusing I don't know whats going on ...I'm not sure whats going on with jack and myself I get up and I'm greeted by a Knock on the cabin door I walk to the door looking a little roughed up my fur was rustled and my posture was bent slightly forward.
"Huh it's unexpected to see you up the  early legoshi."the camp counselor said in approval. "Mhhh...is there something wrong?" I mumbled.
"Oh no no I'm just here to remind you about tonight and the students are  alowed to wear a clothing of choice." (wear whatever u want)
"So! I look forward to seeing you tonight?"
"What .. oh yes I'll be there ..." I said as i was scratching my fur on my left arm ,
"Well ok see you there."the camp counselor said with glee and walked away,i watched her go to the  ext cabin door.i close mine and tugged on jack's tail to wake him up,he's up but kinda upset cause i woke him up while he was sleeping so peacefully "sorry..."
I said cause hr was upset
"wait wait hold on it's ok you dont have to be sad besides i love yo-.... love that you woke me up cause i probably would have overslept." He said almost fumbling .
"Anyway we have the thing tonight hope you didn't forget."
"Oh yea remember don't worry yourself .so what are the rules for This event?"
"Oh um... we get to wear whatever we want tonight that's it."
"Well the seems like i can do that."  I looked away from jack for a second to look at my bed.then the next moment he's on me he's hugging me around my arms so i couldn't move them "I'm now glad that you woke me up legoshi..." Then jack proceeded to let go of my arms giving them freedom  with i already miss the feeling of his hugs ...

This was a short chapter but the next one is long when i say long it's like what.....30mins to finish reading we that's how long it took me to finish reading it to have no mistakes in the writing.
Stay tuned kiyo-crew....

Love ~kai_kiyo~